Premium Coffee?

I've been unable to readily find through the "search" function current pricing on Premium Coffee available in MDR & other venues. Trying to cost justify the Royal Replenish option. Also, are bottled sparkling waters included in RR? Possibly, there is a current thread that lists NON-alcoholic beverage prices that someone can share a link to.Thanks!

Bottled sparking water is included in the Replenish package.

I've not seen a specific list of MDR prices for specialty coffee. However, I do have a list of prices from Enchantment's Cafe Latte-Tudes, whioch should give you a general idea of specialty coffee/tea pricing:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

My parents just reached Diamond and they were told that premium coffee was included as one of the Diamond 'perks'. Does that include Starbucks (on ships that don't have a stand-alone Starbucks 'kiosk')?

No, it only includes specialty coffee from the machine in the Diamond Lounge. This is available (if the machine is working) 24 hours.

No, it only includes specialty coffee from the machine in the Diamond Lounge. This is available (if the machine is working) 24 hours.

And I think that when the machine is not working they should let you use your perk at a venue where the coffee is available. Why should people loose out over a maintenance issue when the item is available elsewhere on the ship?

Edited by Ocean Boy

And I think that when the machine is not working they should let you use your perk at a venue where the coffee is available. Why shoud people loose out over a maintenance issue when the item is available elsewhere on the ship?

Sounds like a reasonable idea to me.:)