Brilliance of the Seas Dining question

It means you can pick the time you want to dine.

This is a quote from RCCl. My Time Dining is convenient and flexible. Simply place a reservation for your desired seating time, between the hours of 6:00 and 9:30 p.m.*. You can choose a different time each day, so you can fit dinner around the rest of your onshore and onboard plans.

Edited by Folk Singer

There are 2 kinds of dining....traditional seating, with 2 assigned times and tables, or My Time Dining, where you can go to the dining room anytime during the open hours. You can make a reservation for the time you want, or just show up...your choice.

The shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional times, so if you have MTD, pick a time close to one of the traditional times...and go to the show for that time...Early seating goes to the shows AFTER dinner, and late seating goes BEFORE dinner.

The menu and dress code are the same for both, and both are held in the dining room, but MTD has a separate section, so folks coming and going don't disturb the diners with traditional seating.

Edited by cb at sea

On Brilliance, the dining room on Deck 4 is for traditional dining while Deck 5 is used for my time dining. Menus are the same for both styles of dining and we have experienced the same excellent service whichever form of dining we have selected. Show schedules can change, especially for late seating diners where, on some evenings, the show is held before your dinner and on other evenings it is held after dinner. Check the daily Cruise Compass to see which is the case each night.

You can make your My Time reservation on-line if you choose or wait until you board or just show up when you want to eat. I read some comments last week that My Time on Brilliance was a little less organized so you might want to make a reservation.