Adventure of the Seas - Live Review

Nix111

Hi,

I'll be live blogging Adventure of the Seas we embark today on a 7 night cruise to France and Spain, you can follow our adventure on Adventure here http://cruisemuses.blog.co.uk and I'll blog daily. The first post is live now. If anyone has any questions or wants me to check anything out just ask.

Nicky

I am looking forward to reading your blog over the next week, We are sailing on the Adventure next week to San Juan.

I hope you have a great time

Will do, no signs so far and in the windjammer they are allowing people to serve themselves so I suspect it's improving, everyone is washing hands and embracing hand gel so fingers crossed ours will be last deep clean, will report back later in the week

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The next instalment of our adventure on Adventure of the Seas is here, first stop Vigo http://www.cruisemuses.blog.co.uk

Thanks for the lovely comments, I'll post lots of photos on the blog when we get home as it's much easier to do it with reliable wifi!

Off to Gijon today

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi, Can you tell us what specialty restaurants are on Board? I hope they have Chops?

Thanks and enjoying your review...we are on Board on Sunday! happy Sailing!

Mike

Giovanni's Table and Johnny Rocket's are currently the only specialty restaurants on Adventure.

Anyone else having trouble bringing the blog up? I can't get the page to load or if it does, it is only the 1st and 2nd parts.

Disregard, I see it is at the bottom. Guess it helps to look at all the page not just the top.

Edited by rcrdale