66 Days and Counting

vicksterny

Looking forward to our 4th cruise with Princess. This cruise will be to the Western Caribbean out of Houston, Texas. I have never done a Caribbean cruise, just one to Alaska and two to New England. Looking forward to getting away during the winter and being pampered by the best cruise line going!

Looking forward to our 4th cruise with Princess. This cruise will be to the Western Caribbean out of Houston, Texas. I have never done a Caribbean cruise, just one to Alaska and two to New England. Looking forward to getting away during the winter and being pampered by the best cruise line going!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!

I loved the Houston Caribbean cruise. We had fog issues and Noro and it was still a great itinerary.

The port of Houston is very nice.

Have fun!!

You are going to love the Caribbean. Make sure you get into the beautiful water. If you have never tried snorkeling, it is an amazing experience. If you are going to Jamaica try the jerk chicken. Also treat yourself to a bottle of Sangsters Rum Cream.

Only 49 days, 4 hrs & 50 minutes till we leave on the Regal !

I can see you are not very anxious to go on this cruise ;)

For us 19 days until we board the Star for our cruise to the Mexican Riviera.

We sailed out of Houston this past March and had a great time. We have been to all three ports several times so we hang around the port for a bit and then return to the ship for some real good relaxation to a mostly empty ship. I know Houston had some real problems last season so hoping for a better season this time. We are booked on the Emerald the first of March.