Recent Bingo Players??

So I know last cruise I passed on bingo although I dont recall the cost, I know it was more than I wanted to pay...but was curious if any recent cruisers recall the current rate to play? I know my girls would like to play on our upcoming cruise...

Thanks!

Kelly

So I know last cruise I passed on bingo although I dont recall the cost, I know it was more than I wanted to pay...but was curious if any recent cruisers recall the current rate to play? I know my girls would like to play on our upcoming cruise...

Thanks!

Kelly

I know I won 1000 dollar Bingo on my last carnival cruise, I think I spend about 60.

On Adventure last week it was $22 for a half pack and $32 for a full pack.

Half pack is 3 cards for each of 4 games and full pack is 6 cards for each of 4 games.

Prizes ranged from $200-$560, we didn't win though :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Freedom a couple of weeks ago it was $32 for 6 cards, or $55 for electronic boards that gave you 33 chances and they were doing a buy 2 get one free offer with them. I only played the cards - didn't win at bingo, but did get a t-shirt(!) and free cocktail :)

On Freedom a couple of weeks ago it was $32 for 6 cards, or $55 for electronic boards that gave you 33 chances and they were doing a buy 2 get one free offer with them. I only played the cards - didn't win at bingo, but did get a t-shirt(!) and free cocktail :)

I really hope it said something like, "I didn't win the cruise, but I won this nifty t-shirt so hey, I got that going."

On Adventure last week it was $22 for a half pack and $32 for a full pack.

Half pack is 3 cards for each of 4 games and full pack is 6 cards for each of 4 games.

Prizes ranged from $200-$560, we didn't win though :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On independence last week and was same as above.

I dont normally enjoy bingo either does my wife. But we decided to give it a try last cruise and it was 32$, like other posts it was 6 cards.

I dont think we were set once . only reason we did was because it was from a Crown Loft Suite

Just off the Vision yesterday and we played once. The prices were:

3 cards per game with 4 games - $22

6 cards per game with 4 games - $32

Electronic reader 24 cards with games - $45

They also offered pull tab games at $5 per card.

Once was enough for us and we remembered why we didn't like it.

If you do play, the Electronic reader seems to provide a good chance at winning. One guy had one and he won at least 2 of the 4 games.

We paid $64 for both paper and electronic, and won a free cruise. :D

Congrats! :)

We were on Jewel 2 weeks ago and it was $67 for the paper cards and electronic thingy. The 7 year old is in charge of the electronic one and I get to fold the paper. It was fun, but we didn't win.