Freedom Cabin 7298

jtdlmc

Anyone been in this cabin? I booked it for 3 but when I did a mock booking for 4 it came up as well. It is possible that a 4th person will be coming with us. I had called a cruise consultant yesterday and he said there would be no problem booking a 4th person in the cabin at a later date and we wouldn't have to move if the 4th person did not come. Today I called again and asked but was told it is only a 3 person cabin???

Edited by jtdlmc

Anyone been in this cabin? I booked it for 3 but when I did a mock booking for 4 it came up as well. It is possible that a 4th person will be coming with us. I had called a cruise consultant yesterday and he said there would be no problem booking a 4th person in the cabin at a later date and we wouldn't have to move if the 4th person did not come. Today I called again and asked but was told it is only a 3 person cabin???

It looks to me that it has only one pullman bed and no sofa bed, so only 3 people.

That cabin has a pullman bed which will only accommodate one extra person so you will need to change you cabin # to a cabin that will accommodate 4 people. As it looks right now there are no E1 cabins available that accommodate 4 people and the only balcony category as of right now that does is a D1.