Cost for parking at Canveral

Coopie

We are sailing in two weeks and plan on parking at the port. If I remember correctly I read somewhere that they charge you per day. So if our trip is 8 nights we are paying for the 9 days, correct?

Does anyone know the current cost per day. Thanks

We park at Park n cruise for $7.99 a night. A 7 night cruise=8 days parking, same as the port. They park your car and transport you to the port where they unload your baggage and the porter takes it from there. You are right by the front door. They are there first thing in the morning on disembarkation day. We have done both and like the fact that we don't have to hassle with luggage and they do the driving to the door. Park n cruise is not a covered parking lot in case being covered is something you want. The port has a covered garage but I see plenty parking outside of the garage. Don't know why, if it was their choice or it was full in the garage.

We park at Park n cruise for $7.99 a night. A 7 night cruise=8 days parking, same as the port. They park your car and transport you to the port where they unload your baggage and the porter takes it from there. You are right by the front door. They are there first thing in the morning on disembarkation day. We have done both and like the fact that we don't have to hassle with luggage and they do the driving to the door. Park n cruise is not a covered parking lot in case being covered is something you want. The port has a covered garage but I see plenty parking outside of the garage. Don't know why, if it was their choice or it was full in the garage.

Open parking closer to pier. New terminal does not have uncovered parking

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app