Paella?

Islandsunrise

I think El Torito on Avenida 65 between Calle 17 and 19 serves paella. Whether that's only on occasion or everyday or only at night, I don't know. Iberostar and Allegro resorts also have it on their menus. Not sure if either have a day pass that would include the dish or if it's only served in the evenings to longer staying guests. But you can google these two places.

I think El Torito on Avenida 65 between Calle 17 and 19 serves paella. Whether that's only on occasion or everyday or only at night, I don't know. Iberostar and Allegro resorts also have it on their menus. Not sure if either have a day pass that would include the dish or if it's only served in the evenings to longer staying guests. But you can google these two places.

Iberostar only made it once as a "beach BBQ" when I was there this past summer, it was basically a late lunch. I never noticed it as a buffet item any other day. I also don't know if they even make it every week, Youtube evidence suggests the weekly "beach bbq" could also be shrimp tacos. I would look for a "regular" restaurant (which I think was the OP's intent anyway)

Edited by CT Sean