more website problems

I am having difficulty even doing a "search for a cruise". I am unable to click on anything to bring up any type of a cruise. I am getting frustrated with their site and may have to switch cruise lines if they can't get it sorted out.

Anyone else with this problem.

I am having difficulty even doing a "search for a cruise". I am unable to click on anything to bring up any type of a cruise. I am getting frustrated with their site and may have to switch cruise lines if they can't get it sorted out.

You are really going to switch CL because of a computer problem?:rolleyes:

I have never had any trouble with the website. <knocks on wood> However, due to problems I have read recently with weird repricing and such, I just got off the phone from calling the Crown & Anchor folks to make final payment on an upcoming cruise - and most importantly get emailed a new invoice showing the $0 balance.

Not that I don't trust theri IT folks or anything! :D;)

Dan.

I have never had any trouble with the website. <knocks on wood> However, due to problems I have read recently with weird repricing and such, I just got off the phone from calling the Crown & Anchor folks to make final payment on an upcoming cruise - and most importantly get emailed a new invoice showing the $0 balance.

Not that I don't trust theri IT folks or anything! :D;)

Dan.

I have never had a problem with the website before, but I just went online to make my final payment :) - it showed that we owed $1280 more than we did !!

I about had a heart attack !!

A phone call straightened it out - but what the heck - the figures they showed were CRAZY :eek::eek:

Jane

It appears to me that RCCL's web site was developed just shortly after some of our fellow North Americans gave up communicating with smoke signals. And hasn't been up-graded since.icon10.gif

We sail in less than a week, and for more than a month I've tried to obtain information on the shore excursions offered on our cruise. The six or eight times I've tried to connect to RCCL's cruise shore excursions web page, I've usually spent 10 - 15 minutes watching a spinning "ball", before giving up. Of course during these 10 or 15 minutes RCCL's on screen message is telling me that: "We're creating your perfect vacation."

I've seen better web sites, and received quicker responses from private tour operators on so called third world islands.

As someone who had issues with booked dining reservations all day for a cruise this coming week that just SUDDENLY disappeared this morning...

YEAH, RCI is going thru some IT troubles yet again...

Welcome to the party... the party that knows where TECHNOLOGY is not always the greatest in the hands that DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!!!

Try logging out and clearing your cache.

If you log in and search, for whatever reason, you will not find all the cruises. For example, if you log in, and search for cruises on Majesty, only 1 comes up. If you log out, and do the same search, you will find all of them.

Part 2 of my problem. I have tried to book my meet and mingle party and this is what comes up - " Only purchased reservations can register for Meet & Mingle party." I copied and pasted to get it correct. I know that my info is correct and I have my reservation as it comes up when I log into the RCCL site. I have called my TA and she contacted RC and they said everything is right. So now what? If this doesn't work then it probably won't work when I try to book excursions etc closer to my cruise date.

Suggestions for this.....:confused::confused: