Gem Renovations

pixiedustdawn

I do searches on #ncl_gem, #nclgem, #norwegian_gem, #norwegiangem and #drydock. With the last one the most recent uploads are of interest as it's a bit to generic. Sometimes you stumble upon a crew member's public profile who's doing some kind of fire watch during drydock and has further untagged images. Had that with Epic too.

Just wondering if a picture of the GEM while in drydock can be printed somehow? I am sailing on her next week and would like to have a pic to put in my photo book after the cruise with pictures i took on my vacation

Just wondering if a picture of the GEM while in drydock can be printed somehow? I am sailing on her next week and would like to have a pic to put in my photo book after the cruise with pictures i took on my vacation

Right click the photos in this thread, choose Save As .., save to desktop, open the file on your desktop with a suitable program (Windows Photo Viewer i.e.) and use the print function of that program.

MS Word will even work with a workaround (by adding a picture in a .doc file).

I have quite a few more I'll be uploading either tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance.

I have quite a few more I'll be uploading either tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance.

Wonder if you have room 14000, the 3 bedroom villa? Thanks for the pictures. We just got off of her on Oct 20 and heard about all the changes coming, its fun to see the work in progress.

Wonder if you have room 14000, the 3 bedroom villa? Thanks for the pictures. We just got off of her on Oct 20 and heard about all the changes coming, its fun to see the work in progress.

I'll try to get more pictures as soon as possible. You might have to wait till the day dry dock is over.