Elite internet minutes

hansi

We are booked on 2 b2b cruises with a total of 20 days. We have done this before and although we get two cruise credits, it's booked as one logical cruise. We always get two mini bars, but only get 250 internet minutes, as if it was actually one cruise. I cannot understand why, if we get two mini bars,and two cruise cards, we cannot get two lots of internet minutes. After all,on a ten day cruise you would get 250 minutes, so why don't we get double? Just doesn't make sense to me.

We are booked on 2 b2b cruises with a total of 20 days. We have done this before and although we get two cruise credits, it's booked as one logical cruise. We always get two mini bars, but only get 250 internet minutes, as if it was actually one cruise. I cannot understand why, if we get two mini bars,and two cruise cards, we cannot get two lots of internet minutes. After all,on a ten day cruise you would get 250 minutes, so why don't we get double? Just doesn't make sense to me.

The internet minutes are usually set after each cruise, we have always found, even when booked as one logical cruise that we get the 250 minutes for the second one.

We got another set of internet minutes on our second b2b cruise in 2012. The leftover minutes from the first cruise did not carry over, though. Are you on the cruise right now? If so, I'd inquire about it with the internet manager.

So, OP, did you book it one or 2 cruises? If as one 20 day cruise, you would get one set of minutes for the entire 20 days.

If it was booked as 2 separate cruises, then you should get a separate set for each cruise.

I have done B2Bs both ways, and that's how it worked for me.

BTW, I have no idea what the term "logical cruise" means. I have never heard or read that particular terminology before.

Just a few months ago on the first part of a b2b I received the 250 free internet mins, and used only about 100 mins. On the second leg of the cruise I "purchased" another 250 free mins. and this was added to the unused mins from the first leg, thus had approximately 350mins for use.

The same thing happened to me last January on the Emerald when we sailed on two 10 dayers b2b.

So, OP, did you book it one or 2 cruises? If as one 20 day cruise, you would get one set of minutes for the entire 20 days.

If it was booked as 2 separate cruises, then you should get a separate set for each cruise.

I have done B2Bs both ways, and that's how it worked for me.

BTW, I have no idea what the term "logical cruise" means. I have never heard or read that particular terminology before.

In anwer to your first point,I did say I booked it as one cruise in my original post. "Logical" is applied when you book two b2b's but only have one booking locator and one outward and return flight when booking in the UK. So how come we get two mini bars?:confused::confused:

Edited by hansi

So how come we get two mini bars?:confused::confused:

Correct, we have always received a new mini bar set up for each leg, it did not matter if the cruise was booked as a 'logical' or as separate cruises. How come? It's just the way Princess operates. Another thing we found out relates to the coffee card. When purchased, we advised the staff member that we will be on board for the b2b. We always have been able to use the free brewed coffee/tea option for the entire time on board without any issues.