Show time on Marina?

ohmark

Told by Oceania that show time on Marina will be either 8:45 or 9:00, every evening. Is this consistent with your experience? (Gathering info so will be prepared to make dinner reservations, pre-cruise.)

Thanks!

On our various cruises over the past 10 years on the "R" ships and the "O" ships, show times were always at 9:30 or 9:45. As was said above, depending on port times these times could differ but they never have on our cruises.

If you want to see the show, plan on an earlier dinner time.

If Oceania has told you the show times will be earlier, that's news to me! I would check again. I have never been on a cruise where show times were so early. You didn't seem to indicate your itinerary, which could be a factor.

But I'd be surprised.

Mura

On our various cruises over the past 10 years on the "R" ships and the "O" ships, show times were always at 9:30 or 9:45. As was said above, depending on port times these times could differ but they never have on our cruises.

If you want to see the show, plan on an earlier dinner time.

If Oceania has told you the show times will be earlier, that's news to me! I would check again. I have never been on a cruise where show times were so early. You didn't seem to indicate your itinerary, which could be a factor.

Mura

Also seemed early to me (based on previous cruise on Riviera). But that's what the rep told me. When I asked a second time ("are you sure?), he said he was. I think I'll call again later today; maybe get a different rep.

Cruise is Australia/New Zealand.

Thanks to all.

Edited by ohmark