Select drink package

Koolaid33

About to go on my first RC cruise but had a couple questions. If I get the select drink packages hitch has beer and wine but it also comes with coke and juices.

Can I only get a coke at the freestyle machine ? Which I think is in the WJ or can I get a can of coke?

Same for the juice. If I eat breakfast at the WJ where do I get an OJ at?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

About to go on my first RC cruise but had a couple questions. If I get the select drink packages hitch has beer and wine but it also comes with coke and juices.

Can I only get a coke at the freestyle machine ? Which I think is in the WJ or can I get a can of coke?

Same for the juice. If I eat breakfast at the WJ where do I get an OJ at?

None of the packages include cans of soda. If your ship has Freestyle machines (only 8 ships so far), then your package will allow the use of those machines. You can also get soda at any bar or restaurant, but the selection will be limited to about 6 choices.

The Select package does not include any fresh squeezed juices.

Edited by clarea

• 1 month later...

From the RCC site as of today

"Enjoy the convenience of our all-inclusive Select Beverage Package* to keep you refreshed throughout your voyage. Pay just one flat price and enjoy various beers, wines by the glass, plus non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of your cruise. Keep cool on deck with the alcoholic drink of your choice, or choose from a variety of non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda and juices. It's the ultimate in convenience and value. Cheers!"

So does the Select Package now include alcoholic drinks such as a rum and coke or screwdrivers (no premium alcohols or frozen drinks)? Or does this mean choice of beer or wine? It would seem like the perfect package for my DH if it included beer and an occasional rum & coke or morning screwdriver. Anyone purchased the "Select Package" recently?

From the RCC site as of today

"Enjoy the convenience of our all-inclusive Select Beverage Package* to keep you refreshed throughout your voyage. Pay just one flat price and enjoy various beers, wines by the glass, plus non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of your cruise. Keep cool on deck with the alcoholic drink of your choice, or choose from a variety of non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda and juices. It's the ultimate in convenience and value. Cheers!"

So does the Select Package now include alcoholic drinks such as a rum and coke or screwdrivers (no premium alcohols or frozen drinks)? Or does this mean choice of beer or wine? It would seem like the perfect package for my DH if it included beer and an occasional rum & coke or morning screwdriver. Anyone purchased the "Select Package" recently?

The Select package does not include alcoholic cocktails. Looks like a misprint on the website.