Disembark time from Pride in Baltimore

Can someone please tell me what time the pride returns and is cleared for people to disembark in Baltimore on Sunday mornings?

I am trying to decide if we will be able to make a 12:20 flight out of baltimore home. My hotel provides a shuttle from the cruise port to the airport.

The Pride is scheduled to dock at 9 am. All depends when they clear customs. We are Platinum and our Pride cruise out of Baltimore, we were first off (had parked at the port) and were on the road by 9:07. Your times may vary.

The Pride rarely docks before 9. Many times people don't start getting off until 930 or so. I know I have been on the ship at 1030 still waiting for self assist numbers to be called. It's about 20 minutes to the airport by cab. If you are waiting on a shuttle I'd add another 30 minutes. You'd be cutting it close.

Go to Guest services the day before you dock with a print out of your flight. They will help you get off as early as possible.

The Pride rarely docks before 9. Many times people don't start getting off until 930 or so. I know I have been on the ship at 1030 still waiting for self assist numbers to be called. It's about 20 minutes to the airport by cab. If you are waiting on a shuttle I'd add another 30 minutes. You'd be cutting it close.

Go to Guest services the day before you dock with a print out of your flight. They will help you get off as early as possible.

Interesting...we must have hit one of those rare times this past September...off this ship...in the car...home by 10:30am...guess it just "depends".

It is very sloooooooowwwww. We were on the Pride in July and we were not off the ship until almost 10:00 am (and we even had Priority Disembarkation for being Platinum). There were a lot of guests doing self-assist on our cruise so that may be a reason why we were so delayed

We stayed at the Best Western about 10 mins from the port. We waited over 90 mins for the shuttle! Very disorganized! Rude people butting in front of an 80+ year old couple who were ahead of us! I wouldn't risk it!

I have sailed on the pride three times and each time was later then i thought it would be. One time we did not dock until

11:45am. We did not get off the ship until 3:15pm. If i were you

i would change my flight to a later time. Sailing up the chesapeake bay can take eight hours or more.

Happy sailing!!!

Done this cruise three times. Only once did we arrive back on time. This is the one cruise where I would not book an early or even morning flight.

Have also sailed on the Pride from Baltimore 3 times. I would not go for an early flight. Two of the three times coming back we were delayed in returning to Baltimore. One by more than 4 hours. (that would be very usual)

I think after 1 would be a safer bet.

Have a great cruise!

Have sailed the Pride out of Baltimore.

Majority of the people do self assist. So with this ship there really is no really first off.

On our sailing the debarkation was being called off by decks-- and there was no rythmn to how the decks were being called.

People tried to get off before they were supposed to but the Assist CD told them they would have to wait

I have sailed on the pride three times and each time was later then i thought it would be. One time we did not dock until

11:45am. We did not get off the ship until 3:15pm. If i were you

i would change my flight to a later time. Sailing up the chesapeake bay can take eight hours or more.

Happy sailing!!!

i also have sailed the pride out of baltimore several times. the ship usually docks late. one cruise we didn't dock until close to 2pm. they served lunch on the lido deck for everyone. a lot of people missed flights on that cruise. luckily i live less than an hour from the port so it didn't matter to us.