Suites and Room Service

JEDIKNIGHT

I maybe doing a SkyLoft, or Royal-SkyLoft on Quantum. It's my first RCCL cruise so I'm still learning the rules of the road.

Room Service..... other than the menu:

If I'm fine paying for it, do you think I could order the following things to the room?

*Shrimp Cocktails

*Fruit Plates

*Champagne

Also, Overall - how os the quality of room service food on RCCL? Thanks

You can order anything from the full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus for in-room dining for any suite (other than Junior suite).

Most nights there are shrimp cocktails on the menu so you should be able to get that. Probably a fruit plate too. I've never ordered champagne so not sure what that would cost you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by thrifty99

Yes yes & yes! You can get all three. No problem. The only thing you need to pay for is the champagne. And a tip for delivery on the other. Every time we have stayed in the Royal Suite/ Royal Loft Suite we have gotten a complementary bottle of champagne upon arrival. Both of those suites are wonderful & you will LOVE either. But if you can do the Royal Loft Suite… The service is fantastic! It's like having your own apartment. The second bedroom is nice if traveling with more than 2 people. The rule is you need 6 people to book but if you press them they will book with 4.

For those of you who have ordered meals from the dining room menu through room service, are they pretty quick getting the food to you? Is it still relatively warm?

I just noticed the suite we'll be in on Brilliance in January has full size table. I'm going to have to try getting at least one meal delivered. How does it work with lunch? If they only serve lunch in the MDR on sea days, can you not order lunch off of the MDR menu while in port?

For those of you who have ordered meals from the dining room menu through room service, are they pretty quick getting the food to you? Is it still relatively warm?

I just noticed the suite we'll be in on Brilliance in January has full size table. I'm going to have to try getting at least one meal delivered. How does it work with lunch? If they only serve lunch in the MDR on sea days, can you not order lunch off of the MDR menu while in port?

On Oasis last week in a GS. We ordered dinner from Room Service two times during the week. Both times we ordered at 6 pm and were told 40 minutes to an hour. Both times the food arrived in 40 minutes. The food was warm to hot. Not hot off the stove but plenty warm to satisfy me. (And I like my hot food HOT) It was excellent service and a good dinner both times.

This link might be of interest Most Quantum room service NOT complimentary

I am curious on what we can get by being in a SGS on our upcoming Quantum Cruise - this is from the Enhanced Program for Suite guests -

con_bulletgray_ico.gifFull breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

I don't think this has been answered from anyone that has been on a Quantum Cruise yet - I am curious to see what menus we can choose from.

Pat