upgrade?

Vacacrazy325

Recently we were offered to upgrade from our midship balcony to an aft balcony. I get motion sick and I am worried that I will get sick on the back of the ship,also is it nosier at the back of the boat? Please help!

I was just in an Aft balcony and I really didn't notice any difference in the motion. I always take a motion sickness pill because I am prone to motion sickness also. The other time there was more noise was when the ship was docking.

Recently we were offered to upgrade from our midship balcony to an aft balcony. I get motion sick and I am worried that I will get sick on the back of the ship,also is it nosier at the back of the boat? Please help!

A few helpers.

1 - Aft sometimes refers to the after section of the ship. Sometimes it refers to those few cabins that actually face aft of the ship.

2 - Your question is really about an aft cabin and motion and has nothing to do with an upgrade. To get the best answers, try to be clear in your subject line.

3 - I get some motion sickness and do not like the slight vibration a totally aft cabin gives you. It only bothers a small percentage of people. If you have even mild motion issues, a midship is better.

I think people are nosy no matter where you are on the ship, but at least at the aft balcony, you only have the cabins beside you to worry about their nosiness....rather than the bow-cams, and the entire length of the ship.

:p:p:p:p

i think people are nosy no matter where you are on the ship, but at least at the aft balcony, you only have the cabins beside you to worry about their nosiness....rather than the bow-cams, and the entire length of the ship.

:p:p:p:p

hahahaha