Extra Sheets

TirNaNog

I found an extra set of sheets on the top shelf of the closet, but if they aren't there, just ask your steward.

I found the bedding very hot (I too get very hot in the night and like my room cool). The top bedding was a duvet which was much too hot for me. I like to sometimes pull down the blanket and just leave the sheet, so having the sheet on hand was good. I also liked the fact that there was an individual climate control in the cabin. I had it turned all the way down so my cabin was nice and cool (and sometimes cold!).

You won't have any problem getting extra sheets. You can even ask the steward to remake your bed with new sheets at any point in the cruise you would like to.

We just had a great steward on the Golden Princess. We asked for lots of extra towels every day. No problem.:):):)

You won't have any problem getting extra sheets. You can even ask the steward to remake your bed with new sheets at any point in the cruise you would like to.

We just had a great steward on the Golden Princess. We asked for lots of extra towels every day. No problem.:):):)

Do they not change out the sheets every day?

Do they not change out the sheets every day?

Not normally ... BUT they will if you ask and sometimes when you don't. ;)

DH cut his leg and had a bit of blood that came through from his bandage on the sheets. In this case without our asking, the cabin steward noticed and changed the sheets.

LuLu

Often, I experience severe night sweats, perspiring enough sometimes that I dampen the sheets. Would the steward leave us an extra set of sheets in case I needed to lay them over dampened sheets?

As soon as you see your cabin steward/stewardess after boarding, just ask them to leave an extra set. Ask and you shall receive.:)

Edited by arizonaperson