Room Availability web site

junglecat

Is there a web site that will tell you exactly what rooms are available on your cruise? Other than doing a mock booking and see what's available is there any where else that would tell us exactly what's open. Also, if there is such a web site, would this truly be what's available or does Carnival not open up what they need for room assignments? Just trying to get an idea as to where our guaranteed balcony might be.

In many cases a Travel agency will put a hold on a certain amount of cabins and will keep them until just short of the cruise date. Then they turn them back into Carnival so that they can sell them. There really isn't any sure way to tell which cabins are available until right before the cruise. Then only Carnival can tell you.

I had a similar question earlier this week. The consensus was that it doesn't exist. I finally called a PVP which I don't usually do for whatever reason but we are doing 6 cabins so I thought it would be good to have a contact. When she first heard I was looking for 6 she said to keep in mind that the inventory online may not show everything available.

I was able to find the mix of 6 we needed, but it took a lot of work on my own to change the occ, type, location, etc.

Carnival does not publish all the rooms that are available. For example, I have a gty room booked, but not assigned, on the Dec. 28 sailing of the Dream. Currently Carnival only shows 3 balcony rooms available. Obviously there are rooms being held for the gty pool, but these rooms aren't being shown as available inventory. We will all just have to wait until our rooms are assigned, even though it would be nice if we could "guess" where they might be.

I am going on the Glory 4-25-15 and the cabin I have was not shown on carnival's web site but my PVP assigned it to me and it is the location I wanted. So IMO a PVP can give you a list of cabins that are available on the deck you want, I would go through a PVP.

Gary

Edited by Shipbound