Guest services not consistently respoonsive

DrJW

I have sent several enquiries to Guest Services through their on line link, completing all the identification information that they request, but very rarely do I get a reply ..even after 2-3 weeks have elapsed...Anyone have a similar experience. I would hope that once a future passenger has fully paid for her voyage, that Guest Services would be a bit more responsive. Realize that they may be quite busy and need to reply in order of received emails..but 2-3 weeks??

Thanks!

What questions did you have that haven't been answered? I'm sure you could get the answers here quicker.

I'll agree with others, if you're not using a TA it sounds like you really need one.

I recently had the same experience. We had a problem with one of O's tours on our Med cruise. We complained to guest services onboard and prepared a detailed written complaint which was supposedly forwarded by them to head office. I had heard nothing from O for over a month since our return. I contacted them about four times by e-mail, until finally getting a response. It was clear that one part of the office had not been in touch with another. In the end, when I finally reached someone in authority, the matter was quickly and satisfactorily resolved. Ii did take time,. As I booked the tour onboard, I saw no point in involving my TA. He had nothing to do with this and he could not have improved on the ultimate outcome.

As I booked the tour onboard, I saw no point in involving my TA. He had nothing to do with this and he could not have improved on the ultimate outcome.

Your TA can get the answers from the right people

I had mentioned to my TA something that happened onboard

Within a few hours I was contacted by the right person at Oceania

Do not discount your TA & what they can do for you

Lyn

Your TA can get the answers from the right people

I had mentioned to my TA something that happened onboard

Within a few hours I was contacted by the right person at Oceania

Do not discount your TA & what they can do for you

Lyn

+1

In this Internet age, anyone is easily able to push the proper buttons to make a booking happen...

What you're looking for in a TA is their relationships with Management and knowledge of the proper process.

Hopefully a dozen cruises will pass before you need to call on this kind of expertise, but when you do.......WOW!!!