Chocolate night on Sky Ship

runner2013

• 1 year later...
Runner - I was just looking for this same info. Does anyone know which night is the chocolate night on the 3 day cruise? And is it in both dining rooms or just Palace?

There is none. However, there are always chocolate desserts on the menu.

Hello all,

Taking my first NCL cruise over Christmas on the Sky. Is there a night they have some sort of chocolate buffet?:p

Any info greatly appreciated

Thanks

Patty

We were on the Sky last week. Had a chocolate night on Wed (Nassau Day) but no buffet. Each restaurant basically had some additional chocolate desserts. No idea if they'll even do this in Dec.

We were on the Sky last week. Had a chocolate night on Wed (Nassau Day) but no buffet. Each restaurant basically had some additional chocolate desserts. No idea if they'll even do this in Dec.

Thanks Wildcat; that's exactly what I was asking about - the chocolate night (not the choc. buffet). Do you know if it was in both MDRs? Or did you have to be in one or the other? We're leaving this Friday! :)

Thanks Wildcat; that's exactly what I was asking about - the chocolate night (not the choc. buffet). Do you know if it was in both MDRs? Or did you have to be in one or the other? We're leaving this Friday! :)

It's in every restaurant on the ship

Chocolate night is every restaurant on the ship. Both MDR's and all Specialties have some/extra chocolate desserts on the menu.

At chefs table last week, someone asked the chef about it.

It cost $12,000 per week and wasted 700+ lbs of chocolate per ship.

That's why they did away with it.

I went to the midnight chocolate buffet on my Alaska cruise in 2005 (Norwegian Star). The huge buffet of desserts was unnecessary (I wasn't hungry at that hour), but my friends and I went to enjoy the chocolate sculptures and amazing display of desserts. I am glad I saw it before it went away, but it really was a waste of chocolate!