Royal princess muts - what are the current movies being shown

meldal

Does anyone know what movies are currently being shown on the Royal Princess MUTS? My husband and I will be on the upcoming B2B - boarding on December 4th for 5 days and staying on for the 10 day cruise departing on December 9th. I know the movies do change - but, some of the same movies may be playing. Thanks. :)

Apologies if MUTS are ship-specific, but here's what I recall from our cruise on the Emerald Princess last week. MUTS features included Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Edge of Tomorrow. There was also a daytime Frozen sing-along on one of the sea days. Unfortunately for a non-sports fan, there were NFL games broadcast on Sunday, Monday, and on Turkey Day, so maybe some potentially interesting movies were preempted.

At least once there was a repeat morning showing in the Princess Theater of a movie from the big MUTS screen the night before. And I think that Linklater's Boyhood was offered one day on TV, but I didn't see it being played on the big MUTS screen or in the Theater.

We were on the Royal for a 10 day sailing last month and MUTS was playing:

Godzilla (2014)

Million Dollar Arm

Maleficent

Edge of Tomorrow

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

xMen: Days of Future Past

Draft Day

Fault in our Stars

They also play NFL games and of course various older movies and concerts during the day.

Ray

Does anyone know what movies are currently being shown on the Royal Princess MUTS? My husband and I will be on the upcoming B2B - boarding on December 4th for 5 days and staying on for the 10 day cruise departing on December 9th. I know the movies do change - but, some of the same movies may be playing. Thanks. :)

Meldal (or anyone else who knows)

We're on the next sailing with you starting Tuesday.

Just wondered if there was anything new added for December.

Thanks!

Meldal (or anyone else who knows)

We're on the next sailing with you starting Tuesday.

Just wondered if there was anything new added for December.

Thanks!

There were more than the ones listed but I don't have the list with me right now. If you're a big movie fan there will be many new ones you've already seen before ....maybe 120 in total including the real old ones from 2 and 3 years ago.

They seem to be running MUTS no matter what the weather.....rain, wind or snow in the Caribbean. :D

We don't go to the movies that often and I was hoping to watch something on the plane that wasn't on the ship. Did they have "The hundred foot journey "?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, that was one of the movies on the cabin TV system. If you don't go to the movies at home or rent DVD's then what they offer on the TV system would probably be more then sufficient but if you keeop current with the latest ones at home you might be somewhat dissapointed. At least you can pause a movie part way theough & start it again when you return. :D

Unfortunately there's no easy way you can watch you own movies on their TV. They make it as hard as possible to connect to their input. :(

We were on the Royal for a 10 day sailing last month and MUTS was playing:

Godzilla (2014)

Million Dollar Arm

Maleficent

Edge of Tomorrow

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

xMen: Days of Future Past

Draft Day

Fault in our Stars

They also play NFL games and of course various older movies and concerts during the day.

Ray

More or less the same films this week on the Regal!