Oasis Show Times/Compass

akolasz

I would also appreciate if somebody could post the Oasis Compasses for the Western and/or Eastern. The showtimes at a glance is only through August. I would like to see the compasses in order to book Dynamic Dining come 1/1, so that I can see what the showtimes were like more recently.

Thank you for the link. I was hoping to find updated schedules based on that they now have Cats instead of Hairspray I thought the times might have changed a little bit.

I'm also having to make DD reservations come 1/1 so was hoping to get an idea of how to schedule everything.

Thank you for the link. I was hoping to find updated schedules based on that they now have Cats instead of Hairspray I thought the times might have changed a little bit.

I'm also having to make DD reservations come 1/1 so was hoping to get an idea of how to schedule everything.

I would bet the times will change since Cats is supposed to be significantly longer than Hairspray. Unfortunately, Royal seems not to care whether we have the information needed to schedule dining convenient for shows.

We are on Oasis in 3 weeks and I know when I made show reservations Cats was only offered twice - 8:45pm on departure night and a matinee the following afternoon. The show is approx 2.5 hours long. We booked all the other shows as well with show times beginning between 8:30 and 9pm with the exception of the comedy show which is later in the evening. I believe there were later show times available for the other shows except Cats.

Cats is at 8:30pm day 1 and then again at 2pm day 2. There is an intermission break. I highly suggest to stay for the entire production. The best part is after the intermission. The show was about 2 1/2 hours long including the intermission time. It is outstanding and it is as good as the Broadway production. The cast is amazing - not only in this show but in Come Fly With Me.

Edited by bullsfan

Sorry to jump in on your thread. Are the comedy shows the same for the entire cruise or is the content different each night?

Same two comedians doing largely the same material. There may be slight differences due to audience participation. There is usually another "family" comedy show by one of the comedians in the main theater. This one is first come, first served, no reservations taken.

I don't think this schedule is current as according to RCCL website Cats is now showing and the flyer shows Hairspray.

It's not current. The last week shown was the last time we were on oasis. There are no updated schedules online. Cats is new and there is no longer a headliner.

I don't think this schedule is current as according to RCCL website Cats is now showing and the flyer shows Hairspray.

You're correct. I should have said that this was the most current schedule on Royal's website. Unfortunately, they don't keep the website up to date.

t's amazing to me that people seem to respond to every post even when they do not have correct information. These show times are for 2014 not 2015. We are booked on the Jan 3 Oasis cruise and the show times are not the same and on different days. In addition, there isn't any reference to a headliner show. Maybe it's been eliminated in 2015

t's amazing to me that people seem to respond to every post even when they do not have correct information. These show times are for 2014 not 2015. We are booked on the Jan 3 Oasis cruise and the show times are not the same and on different days. In addition, there isn't any reference to a headliner show. Maybe it's been eliminated in 2015

It is fair to say that the poster was just trying to help and it may give a slight idea about the quantity of showtimes and times. However now that Cats is playing and not Hairspray, they would have to alter the times since the show is an hour longer. Additionally, I did read somewhere that the Headliner show has been eliminated on Oasis. I can't confirm this, but I did read it recently.

It is fair to say that the poster was just trying to help and it may give a slight idea about the quantity of showtimes and times. However now that Cats is playing and not Hairspray, they would have to alter the times since the show is an hour longer. Additionally, I did read somewhere that the Headliner show has been eliminated on Oasis. I can't confirm this, but I did read it recently.

It's more than just the Show Times, on the Jan 3 cruise there is only 1 day between the production shows istead of 2 days on past Oasis/Alure cruises.

As far as trying to help is concerened, I am not questioning motive. If you do not have first hand knowledge or are not certain of the information please do not confuse the issue by posting your guess at the correct answer. Incorect information does not help anyone and usually confuses the issue.

I just got off Oasis last week - when I get home tonight I can post pictures of the schedules.

Kathy

Thank you Kathy! the information on Oasis from the Caribbean sailings have been pretty sparse. Usually there are a lot of reviews, pictures and such but I can't find any except for the TA ones.

I just got off Oasis last week - when I get home tonight I can post pictures of the schedules.

Kathy

Not Sure If You Were On Eastern Or Western, But I Am Looking For A Set Of Compasses For Both as We Are On A Back To Back On January 31

Edited by stevel7321

If you go to the Oasis roll call for March 14th, 2015 a kind person posted all the show times for the cruise that week, Western itinerary.

Awesome! Thanks for the information. I go in April so it should be pretty similar and if they have already booked reservations our reservations should be opening up soon too!