Sale on cruise

emski83

I got an email about a sale on some RCI cruises.

I checked mine and its currently at buy 1 get 50% off second person and with on board credit. Which makes the prices obv less than what i paid.

If i called would I get a discount or obc?

I have paid in full with nothing owing.

I got an email about a sale on some RCI cruises.

I checked mine and its currently at buy 1 get 50% off second person and with on board credit. Which makes the prices obv less than what i paid...

While this sale MIGHT make it cheaper than you paid, unfortunately it is in no way obvious that this is true. It is not uncommon that they have jacked the prices up enough before the "sale" that prices could still be higher.:mad: Are you SURE that the new prices are lower?

While this sale MIGHT make it cheaper than you paid, unfortunately it is in no way obvious that this is true. It is not uncommon that they have jacked the prices up enough before the "sale" that prices could still be higher.:mad: Are you SURE that the new prices are lower?

Oh good thinking!

I'll do the math and see :)

I bought a cruise yesterday and got $200 OBC. Was annoyed when I received the email today, especially for half deposit. I logged in to see how worse off I am and I am $300 up but I had to pay full deposit. Their sales are not sales but getting the unsuspecting in. Their call centre is a mess. I booked online.