Brilliance 5-nighter = 1 formal night?

jules815

We will be on the Brilliane sailing December 6th, and on another thread someone told me FN is definately Monday Night (3rd night) a day at sea! Looking forward to sailing on Brilliance with aft Balcony 9256!!!!!

I am going to be in that cabin in March 2016. I can't wait to be back on Brilliance! I think it is a tad smaller than Vision 8088!

Everyone enjoy your cruise.

We will be on the Brilliane sailing December 6th, and on another thread someone told me FN is definately Monday Night (3rd night) a day at sea! Looking forward to sailing on Brilliance with aft Balcony 9256!!!!!

I've heard that it's on night 3 as well, but it does seem to vary from time to time.

Once you're back, let us know how you liked that cabin. I have it in April, and am looking forward to the wraparound balcony. Like Karen who posted earlier, I recently had JS 8088 on Vision and loved the location and huge balcony. 9256 may be a bit smaller, but still looks like it will be a great cabin!

Looking at your itinerary, you should have one FN, and I would presume it to be on Day 3, your sea day. Day 2 is traditionally a FN but you are in port until 5:30.

Have fun. Brilliance is magnificent. :)

Our Formal night was between Key West and Cozumel on night 3....