Fttf

CanadianDee

All the Faster to the Fun passes had been snapped up by the time we decided on a cruise. As per some of the advice on CC, I contacted Carnival and asked about being waitlisted for FTTF.

I got a really quick response - thank you, Carnival! - explaining that " final numbers ultimately depends on the numbers of Diamond and Platinum guests also sailing". Make sense. More spaces might open up closer to the sail date.

We are 30 days out from our Dream cruise (1-4-15) and I have been checking every day, many times a day, since I booked for FTTF because they were sold out at the time I booked. (We have always had it and LOVE IT!!)

They released 8 more of them at 1:30 today. Definitely keep checking!!

Good luck!

Edited by lizziez00

Just as an FYI, don't rely on Carnival to contact you in a timely manner. We check availability on line a couple times a day.

Oh yeah, I would still check regularly. They didn't promise to waitlist us, and I wouldn't expect them to. FTTF would be nice, but definitely not necessary. :)

When I checked with Carnival about this subject, I received a response stating they were going to post a new set shortly, to which they did. Unfortunately, I just gave it back because I had to cancel the cruise.

But, booking a new one (5 months from now), I went and looked and found some there, which was a surprise. Grabbed one.

Went back today (2 days later), there were still 9 available. (11 before I grabbed one). Odd how some cruises they are snapped up and other cruises, not so much.

We are 30 days out from our Dream cruise (1-4-15) and I have been checking every day, many times a day, since I booked for FTTF because they were sold out at the time I booked. (We have always had it and LOVE IT!!)

They released 8 more of them at 1:30 today. Definitely keep checking!!

Good luck!

May I ask what time zone this was? I am on the same sailing and I've been checking non-stop and I didn't see any open today, I must've just missed them lol!

They allot a small number in the beginning then as Diamond and

Platinum bookings come in they evaluate the number they release.

I was on the Oct 4 sailing on Glory and we are Diamond and there were quite a few first time and relatively new cruisers who spent the money to get the FTTF perks. It isn't bad if you want to get into your room a little earlier.

We were on the Conquest last week and there weren't very many FTTF that we came across. It just depends.

It's not a bad price to get in your cabin a little earlier. Hope this helps!

We booked the Splendor back in July and all the FTTF were sold out. I check multiple times a day and even contacted Carnival who said they'd send out an email heads up when more would be released. Well...yesterday (10 weeks out from cruise) I fluked on it and they had just released 15 more so I snapped ours up. Yay!!! And I didn't get an email heads up from them.

Keep checking!!

We booked the Splendor back in July and all the FTTF were sold out. I check multiple times a day and even contacted Carnival who said they'd send out an email heads up when more would be released. Well...yesterday (10 weeks out from cruise) I fluked on it and they had just released 15 more so I snapped ours up. Yay!!! And I didn't get an email heads up from them.

Keep checking!!

Good advise.

Because mine said they'll try to email.

No promises.

I know that is their goal but on one of my booked cruises, they have already posted three groups of 15 "excursions".

I think what happened there was a large group had it booked and cancelled which in turned freed those up.

Carnival could not really offer up more cabins because the FTTF will generate more lines which will pi$$ people off since it is advertised as no waiting

I tried to purchase the FTTF when we booked our 12/28 cruise on the Conquest & all were sold out. I've checked every single day for the last two weeks & nothing. Yesterday, I thought I'd check again & there were 15 available! Snagged it right up! This will be our first FTTD & we are so excited! :)

When I checked with Carnival about this subject, I received a response stating they were going to post a new set shortly, to which they did. Unfortunately, I just gave it back because I had to cancel the cruise.

But, booking a new one (5 months from now), I went and looked and found some there, which was a surprise. Grabbed one.

Went back today (2 days later), there were still 9 available. (11 before I grabbed one). Odd how some cruises they are snapped up and other cruises, not so much.

We noticed that for our sailing out of Long Beach. It was even longer than that though. They were available for at least a week. Haven't looked lately so I don't know if it sold out.

We had it on our 2013 cruise just after it came out and we loved it. We are now looking for it for our January 2016 cruise. They haven't released excursions yet, but the 1 year mark is just around the corner and I am assuming it won't be long now, so I have started a routine of checking for price drops, then checking for FTTF. I know it's early but I would really like to snag FTTF!

We are now looking for it for our January 2016 cruise. They haven't released excursions yet, but the 1 year mark is just around the corner and I am assuming it won't be long now, so I have started a routine of checking for price drops, then checking for FTTF. I know it's early but I would really like to snag FTTF!

If past history is any indicator, it will not be posted until April/May 2015. Generally Carnival begins posting FTTF/excursions in April/May for the next year cruises.