Just off Noordam

ODECCIT

Sorry -- I didn't take any pictures of the Taco Bar.

I thought it was odd the taco bar was right next to the Dive In.

it didn't seem to be getting much love, as everyone was just standing around waiting for their burgers/hot dogs, the couple of times we swung by

(and ended up getting Dive In to take down to our room to eat with our own sodas) :)

where were they playing?

Adagio always plays in Explorers Lounge (not to be confused with Explorations Café).

I thought your statements about all the entertainment came across as honest, balanced, but not mean-spirited. Some acts will just get a negative review---because they should.

I appreciated them greatly.

I thought it was odd the taco bar was right next to the Dive In.

it didn't seem to be getting much love, as everyone was just standing around waiting for their burgers/hot dogs, the couple of times we swung by

(and ended up getting Dive In to take down to our room to eat with our own sodas) :)

Only the Signature Class ships have the Taco Bar inside the Lido.

All other ships have always had the Taco Bar by the Dive In at the Terrace Grill. The Terrace Grill was the original name for the hambugers and hot dogs.

On the Nieuw Amsterdam we tried the new hamburgers. The quality of the meat is better than it used to be. But we just don't care for these new big, sloppy burgers. In fact we never even got a hamburger in 21 days. DH tried the hot dog this time but wasn't impressed with it.

Only the Signature Class ships have the Taco Bar inside the Lido.

All other ships have always had the Taco Bar by the Dive In at the Terrace Grill. The Terrace Grill was the original name for the hambugers and hot dogs.

On the Nieuw Amsterdam we tried the new hamburgers. The quality of the meat is better than it used to be. But we just don't care for these new big, sloppy burgers. In fact we never even got a hamburger in 21 days. DH tried the hot dog this time but wasn't impressed with it.

We liked the sauce. . .the smothered fries were good too :)

best Burger we had on the ship was the Pinnacle Grill for lunch tho.