Boarding time - Carnival Legend

jaykat

I have cruised before, but never out of Australia. I have learned from reading Cruise Critic that you can board cruises around 10.30/11am and that's what we have done in the past.

Next week, we are going on the Carnival Legend and during the online check-in, it asks you to select a boarding time. The earliest available was 1.30-2.30pm, which I chose. So I am wondering if I get to the port early, will I be able to board around 11am or will they make me wait until 1.30?? Any experiences with boarding Carnival in Sydney appreciated :)

I have cruised before, but never out of Australia. I have learned from reading Cruise Critic that you can board cruises around 10.30/11am and that's what we have done in the past.

Next week, we are going on the Carnival Legend and during the online check-in, it asks you to select a boarding time. The earliest available was 1.30-2.30pm, which I chose. So I am wondering if I get to the port early, will I be able to board around 11am or will they make me wait until 1.30?? Any experiences with boarding Carnival in Sydney appreciated :)

they make you wait your allotted slot. You know once your on the ship you cannot get off it. Well least that my experience with Carnival.

Hi, I was on the Carnival Legend 3 weeks ago and you have to wait for your alloted spot (although they could call it about half hour earlier like they did with ours) But with all the work going on at the opt i don't think it will make much difference it worked out we still go on the ship around our alloted time after lining up etc.

Go on the ship with an open mind and don't expect 5 stars you will enjoy it and especially if you have children they will love it.(don't believe all the negative reviews.

Regards Zanny ENJOY