Silver Castaway Club member, non Concierge benefit question?

cruisefamilyforever

I know about all of the basic benefits and club member levels including what is gained with a Concierge room, but I just what to make sure I don't miss something. Does Disney have any special party or a free liquor event for returning cruisers like Carnival and some of the other cruise ships offer. I going on my second cruise with Disney next year and I'm in a category 8C room. I'm pretty sure there is anything, but I figure I should check with the seasoned Disney cruisers.

Just curious and thanks in advance.

I know about all of the basic benefits and club member levels including what is gained with a Concierge room, but I just what to make sure I don't miss something. Does Disney have any special party or a free liquor event for returning cruisers like Carnival and some of the other cruise ships offer. I going on my second cruise with Disney next year and I'm in a category 8C room. I'm pretty sure there is anything, but I figure I should check with the seasoned Disney cruisers.

Just curious and thanks in advance.

There is a Castaway Club reception (usually on the first sea day), but that's for Gold and Platinum level members.

You will receive the current Castaway Club returning cruise gift in your room (one gift per room). Right now it's a beach bag colored based on CC level.

This picture shows the Platinum level gift, I'm not sure that Silver gets the umbrella, it seems to vary whether they just get the bag, and if there are other things inside the bag.

205b1hk.jpg

Silver gets to do on line check in earlier than first timers, make excursion reservations, select terminal arrival time, etc. And whatever the current return cruiser gift is at the time of your sailing.

They used to be invited to the reception, but the numbers just got too large...so now the reception is limited to gold and platinum.

Concierge bookings/perks are a totally separate animal and in no way relate to Castaway Club level.

I loved getting the carry bag on my last cruise instead of the book bags.We did the Southern Car cruise in Sept. and I couldn't believe how much it held!Looking forward to our next cruise in 2016,as we just became Gold after that cruise!