Is there a way to find which Headliners will be booked on a cruise?

grab007

Specifically, the Enchantment New Year's cruise departing on the 29th.

Tried the web site, google, etc. I thought I'd seen something months back here but couldn't find via search...

I emailed web_reservations@rccl.com to get the information. It takes them about a week but they responded.

FYI: There is an underscore sign between web and reservations if you're not going to click on the this link.

Edited by nednrom

I assume you mean entertainers when you say "Headliners". Sorry, but does it really matter who the "Headliners" are?:D The entertainers on the ships are all pretty good, but I can't imagine worrying about who they really are......:)

Edited by bouhunter

I assume you mean entertainers when you say "Headliners". Sorry, but does it really matter who the "Headliners" are?:D The entertainers on the ships are all pretty good, but I can't imagine worrying about who they really are......:)

The OP did ask didn't they? Maybe they aren't worrying about it and have a curiosity. As we get into our 11th and 12th cruises I find the information helpful ahead of time. not crucial to my enjoyment of a cruise.

To the other person who gave the RC email address. I too have had good luck with that. I think they said it took a week to get a response. I have found they prioritize by sail date and usually answer a week or so ahead of your cruise.

Thanks for responding.

Its a short cruise and its been our experience that not all of the entertainment is "pretty good." If RCCI wants us to book entertainment in advance, I don't think its asking too much to know what its going to be.

That e-mail address should tell you who is scheduled, but don't expect to recognize the names....the performers are on the cruise circuit, and are not what you would call "famous"...although, I think they are quite good, most of the time!