Yes I know its the same as the last few years

Can anyone else see this on an iPad? I can't get it to work yet I can see Kalos's.:confused::(

No, afraid I cannot see it on my iPad. Will have to switch laptop on and have a fight with Windows 8 to see it I think. :eek:

Sheila, I think it may need Flash to see it and iPads don't have it.

Edited by Jakanne1

Thanks Jackanne! I thought it was just me.:) Think you're right about Flash. I quite often come across things which say "Flash player required", very frustrating. I'm afraid I can hardly remember how to use my laptop now! Last time I tried I couldn't remember the password to log in!

Thanks Jackanne! I thought it was just me.:) Think you're right about Flash. I quite often come across things which say "Flash player required", very frustrating. I'm afraid I can hardly remember how to use my laptop now! Last time I tried I couldn't remember the password to log in!

I couldn't remember my password either, or Microsoft couldn't and it took me 2 hours to open it up including a long phone call. Password is now written down in large letters to make sure it is not forgotten again.