Panama Canal - Feb 2nd - LA to Miami

WeBeCruisers?

It appears NCL is reducing rates for this cruise but is not compensating existing 'paid in full' customers except for room upgrades on higher decks. Is anyone getting better offers?

I got a great deal. The prices went up but I was allowed to pay the amount I had booked it for 12 months previously.

What kind of cabin did you book? Our price looks like it went up!

If u were happy with price u booked at so be it go on your vacation and have a good time.

Also interested to know that if your price went up would you be willing to offer to pay the difference, I doubt it.

Our Panama cruise in January had well over doubled since booking. So I'm guessing u booked an inside or OV. and NCL is trying to fill the ship.

Maybe next time don't book till after final payment. It's a no brainer.

Inside. Other rooms can be higher. Thx ilovesailing for the practical advice. Of course they are trying to fill the ship.

So why do u think your entitled to a reduction. If you bought a new car and trid to get the reduction offered 6 months later u and i both know what there going to tell u.

So why do u think your entitled to a reduction. If you bought a new car and trid to get the reduction offered 6 months later u and i both know what there going to tell u.

I wasn't buying a new car, I am buying a trip that has yet to take place

and the advertised price has changed. Therefore I expect to get the latest, lowest advertised price.

You folks must all work for NCL or don't care how you spend your money.

You do realize cruise contract is a legal binding agreement right? It protects both the buyer and seller. Having buyer remorse after the facts does not get you out of your side of the commitment. Fair is fair.