Fish N Chips

carribbound

I am a huge fan of the Fish n chips. I only just tried it 2 years ago and I've been on how many Carnival cruises? Anyways, I will be on the Breeze in January and I am aware no Fish n chips (I almost didn't book Breeze just for that reason). Does the ship offer this same fish (the same that is found at fish n chips) in the main dining room?

I am a huge fan of the Fish n chips. I only just tried it 2 years ago and I've been on how many Carnival cruises? Anyways, I will be on the Breeze in January and I am aware no Fish n chips (I almost didn't book Breeze just for that reason). Does the ship offer this same fish (the same that is found at fish n chips) in the main dining room?

I don't recall ever seeing deep fried fish offered on the menu on any of the ships we've been on. Can't say for sure about the Breeze. Our first cruise on her is in May. Maybe the fish is offered on the children's menu? You could call Carnival's Guest Services to find out for sure. The phone number is 1-800-764-7422.

I don't remember seeing fish served like that at the other food places on Carnival. Part of what makes it good is that it is hot and fresh where most of the food places have food that is not. I like the fries better too at the fish and chips place. They are crispier. Most of the time the potatoes Carnival serves otherwise are soggy, and the big steak fries they serve are always undercooked. Yuck. Fried potatoes that are steamed to keep them warm are disgusting IMO.

Carnival's fish and chips are just perfect. I think Carnival should have this on all their ships and they should stay open longer.

It's open everyday --- one flight up from the buffet.

We enjoyed it very much, some complain that it is too greasy. We don't eat food like this in our daily life --- (We loved Guy's as well -- better than the turkey burgers we make at home ;) )

Fish and chips is what i always get on embarkation day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

HA! Me too! You can walk right in on embarkation day, but as the cruise goes on, more and more folks discover the great food up there, and it gets crowded. LOVE the fish-n-chips! That in itself, is enough reason to book Conquest Class ships! ;)

"SKY"

We enjoyed it very much, some complain that it is too greasy. We don't eat food like this in our daily life --- (We loved Guy's as well -- better than the turkey burgers we make at home ;) )

We do the same thing. It's 7 days where we can kind of eat whatever we want (and what we don't eat every day). That's why you won't see me eating the "light" desserts in the dining room!

Wow, this looks good! I'll have to check it out on the Conquest in April for sure. I remember the first time I tried Tandoor and could have kicked myself for not trying it on the other ships that we'd sailed that had it. :rolleyes:

OP. they may not have fish & chips BUT the food in the Redfrog Pub is DELICIOUS!!! Maybe that will make you forget the lack of F&C. ;)

Enjoy your cruise!!