Gem 1/2/15 New Promotions

johnsak123

Just noticed that NCL is offering OBC, UDP,or UBP as a promotion if you book now

Do you think they will give it to someone who already booked

Also friends booked thru CAS

Do you think they can get the promotion if they call

I think the answer is No all the way around but wanted everyones thoughts

Cheers!!

Just noticed that NCL is offering OBC, UDP,or UBP as a promotion if you book now

Cheers!!

Looks at the Terms and Conditions of the promo on the web site.

Thanks C

but that doesn't help me

I am not too savvy when it comes to navigating NCL's website

Maybe post a link

No problem John, here you go:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPagesPopup.html?pageId=wave15terms

For future reference if you look on the very bottom of the promo page it has a "terms and conditions" button to click on.

Cheers.

Cheers!!

It depends on the type of CAS booking, if they were comped an inside (No promo), if they were comped an oceanview or higher or if they booked with a % discount they would be able to receive the promo

Please note if final payment has passed they are entitled to nothing. Would have to cancel and rebook.

You can do it. Had a March cruise booked thru CAS. I called and essentially had to rebook. No change in price. You do run the chance of losing your particular room (I did not) Think it has to be prior to the cancellation date

Since you are past final payment, you would have to pay any cancellation fees to cancel and rebook. The only thing you can really do is call who ever you booked with and ask. Your friends would have to call CAS to find out.

Cheers!!

I am booked on the Norweigian Gem for December 2015....I saw that NCL is offering new promotions UBP, UDP, OBC.... I called to see if i could take advantage of the promotion....the answer is yes i can....but i have to cancel out my booking, and rebook under the new promotion...and i would have to pay an additional $150, and my cabin goes up an additional $30... which to me is not bad at all, as i am going on a 10 night sailing, and i am looking into the UBP...and to purchase that on my own would cost like over $600... this coming week i am going to call and take advantage of that promotion....

NCL said that this promotion ends January 31, 2015...:)

• 2 weeks later...
I am booked on the Norweigian Gem for December 2015....I saw that NCL is offering new promotions UBP, UDP, OBC.... I called to see if i could take advantage of the promotion....the answer is yes i can....but i have to cancel out my booking, and rebook under the new promotion...and i would have to pay an additional $150, and my cabin goes up an additional $30... which to me is not bad at all, as i am going on a 10 night sailing, and i am looking into the UBP...and to purchase that on my own would cost like over $600... this coming week i am going to call and take advantage of that promotion....

NCL said that this promotion ends January 31, 2015...:)

Can you (or someone) explain the promotion? I checked the booking site and once you apply the code the room rates go up by a couple hundred bucks a person for a oceanview.

So is the promotion not free then, its just a discounted rate? I looked at UBP as well, the website ( http://www.ncl.com/promo/wave15 ) says free drink package but once you apply the code the rates go up, so is it free or not?

Can you (or someone) explain the promotion? I checked the booking site and once you apply the code the room rates go up by a couple hundred bucks a person for a oceanview.

So is the promotion not free then, its just a discounted rate? I looked at UBP as well, the website ( http://www.ncl.com/promo/wave15 ) says free drink package but once you apply the code the rates go up, so is it free or not?

Can you give a screenshot? I have never seen the price go up after entering the promo code.

Are you trying to use a different reduced rate like AARP? Those are not combinable with most promotions.

No price difference with us either to the prices that were in effect already for a month before the promo started.

Are you trying to use a different reduced rate like AARP? Those are not combinable with most promotions.

No price difference with us either to the prices that were in effect already for a month before the promo started.

I just cancelled and rebooked my sailing on the Gem for December to take

advantage of the UBP. Being as I was booked under a different promo before

I cancelled my cabin rate went up $30 when my booking was rebooked...It was not

a big deal as I am going on a 10 night caribbean sailing and if I

were to purchade this UBP on my own, it would have cost me well

over $600.