Dawn's next refurbishment?

Vicki'sMom

I believe I read Dawn's next drydock would be in 2016. Does anyone know approximately when?

Thanks! :)

The Dawn's last cruise in the 2015-2016 New Orleans season ends 5/8/2016. The next cruise is scheduled 6/3/16 Boston to Bermuda. Do not see a schedule from 5/8 - 6/3/16. My guess is the dry dock will be in that time frame.

Tom

The Dawn's last cruise in the 2015-2016 New Orleans season ends 5/8/2016. The next cruise is scheduled 6/3/16 Boston to Bermuda. Do not see a schedule from 5/8 - 6/3/16. My guess is the dry dock will be in that time frame.

Tom

Thank you to you both for the information and the link. I know Dawn is in dire need of refurbishment and wanted to make sure we didn't book something in 2016 before NCL fixes her up! ;) I'm a little concerned for our Oct 2015 cruise, but we're willing to risk it! :D

Thanks again!

• 1 year later...

We just got off NCL Dawn's last sailing prior to the 2016 refurbishment. On May 18 we disembarked and from that time until 8:00 pm the crew needed to get everything off the ship that was coming off prior to heading to Freeport, Bahamas for the $77 million dollar refurbishment. It is anticipated to take approximately one month (ish).

She's in dry dock now

If you are going to use Amy's images, please be kind and cite your source and link to her blog. It's the right thing to do.

https://downtokokomo.wordpress.com

She works hard to write the blog and post the pics for everyone to enjoy. See... she's exhausted!

20160519_031556.jpg?w=625

Edited by triptolemus

When I keep seeing those pics all I can think of is it looks like after a Gronk or music cruise.

LOL!!

I am going on the next Outlaw Country Cruise, and I would have LOVED to have been on the Gronk cruise!!