Can I book more than one cabin for a future cruise while onboard?

itzmered

Not only can you book for others but they will also get the OBC perk same as you. Just did this on my first Celebrity cruise on the Summit a month ago. The other couple have never cruised before so not even Captain Club members. Was great cause both bookings got 150 OBC for booking 7 day veranda. The other couple were impressed and happy to reap the reward.

The one thing they did not get was the one category room upgrade which I assume is because they were not Captain Club but didn't even realize that my booking was getting this so was all good.

Is there a chart that outlines how much credit you get for what? I am trying to decide if I should book some now bc of the New Years deals or what til I am onboard. I will be on the Century on the 11th but looking at 3 separate books for Jan 16 suite, Dec 16 cc, and Feb 17 cc...and that's a lot to book in advance when I could use the money on the boat.

The online TA I use has the same rates but much better OBC but they do have a cancellation policy and since the all-inclusive offer may end Jan 4th. I want to make the best decision possible.

TIA

Is there a chart that outlines how much credit you get for what? I am trying to decide if I should book some now bc of the New Years deals or what til I am onboard. I will be on the Century on the 11th but looking at 3 separate books for Jan 16 suite, Dec 16 cc, and Feb 17 cc...and that's a lot to book in advance when I could use the money on the boat.

The online TA I use has the same rates but much better OBC but they do have a cancellation policy and since the all-inclusive offer may end Jan 4th. I want to make the best decision possible.

TIA

It might be worth finding out what the rules are on the 123Go All-inclusive is. If you're trying to decide between the 3 sailings you listed, you could probably make a deposit on 1 to lock the 123Go-AI and then move it to the sailing you finally decide on (assuming you only want 1 of the three dates you listed). CC is the minimum level room to get the All-inclusive option.

For CC the 123Go-AI was something like a $300 OBC, Drinks, and Gratuities plus my TA's OBC got us to $375 OBC. Booking onboard added another $250 OBC for a 7-night CC level room for a whopping $625 OBC plus drinks plus gratuities.