Robes in Cabin

Midwestgal

Lots of topics springing up about robes....

Are these robes special? Made of spider silk? I've never even touched the robes in my room but after all these threads I am putting robe on my next cruise to give it a whirl

Are these robes special? Made of spider silk? I've never even touched the robes in my room but after all these threads I am putting robe on my next cruise to give it a whirl

Of course they are special, some people say even magical. You can put one on and suddenly you have a "special" aura about you. You can walk into any dining venue wearing nothing but the robe and you will suddenly see how everyone else is staring at you with envy.

Have fun, wear it on formal night and go to each and every photo station on board. The "oohs" and "ahhs" from the masses will bolster your ego.

Just remember, wearing the robe is a sacred honor...use it wisely.

I will and ill send you all pics...does the robe have +1 Mana Regen?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

I can only assume...the actual properties of a "Royal Robe" are a closely guarded secret. I have heard rumors they are spun from elvish threads found only in a mystical land called "Bangladesh."

They are great for the balcony if that is all you want to wear, though if you are 6'4 or taller, don't raise your arms up.

They are great for the balcony if that is all you want to wear, though if you are 6'4 or taller, don't raise your arms up.

Good one,

Also I read just this morning that someone, not mentioning any names or anything:eek:................

Might wear one to a Meet and Mingle......................

Would love to have a picture of this....................

Sea Ya

Good one,

Also I read just this morning that someone, not mentioning any names or anything:eek:................

Might wear one to a Meet and Mingle......................

Would love to have a picture of this....................

Sea Ya

New game/activity for Meet and Mingles.:D

Who can jack up their robe the best and use only things found on the ship.

New game/activity for Meet and Mingles.:D

Who can jack up their robe the best and use only things found on the ship.

That isn't a bad idea. I think our 2013 Allure group would have had fun with that, wish I had thought of that.

I enjoy wearing a robe at night on the balcony if I'm a little chilly. I would never wear it outside of my cabin.

As you can see by my past cruises I've sailed mostly on Carnival with the exception on MOTS back in 2000 so not sure what RC offeres in comparison to RC these days.

Edited by Midwestgal

Great. I am only 4'10", so I can wear it as a full length gown on one of the formal nights!! Now I will just have to figure out what color of pumps to wear with it. ;)