Future Cruise Desk ?????

lovebears

One more question for those who have booked onboard. Have you ever booked a cabin before you got on the ship and then gone to the loyalty desk and cancelled and rebooked so to get the OBC? Didn't know if that is a possibility or ever done? 14 days is 200.00 OBC. Weighing pros and cons. Thanks again for all the information!

• 2 weeks later...

I was glad to see this post since I have a couple of questions about booking future cruises.

My husband and I are taking our first cruise next month. I would like to book a cruise for in August that would be for me to take my daughter on. Does the future cruise have to be for both of us or would I be able to book one with my daughter and still take advantage of the OBC?

Is there a chart somewhere showing the amount of OBC by cruise length and deposit amounts when you book while on a cruise?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Heads up, just returned from a Liberty cruise last night. I attempted to book on board, but there was no future cruise desk. I walked by the area (where it normally is) several times during the cruise, no one there. I scoured fun times for the information. Finally, called guest services and they told me there was no future cruise desk on board.

Heads up, just returned from a Liberty cruise last night. I attempted to book on board, but there was no future cruise desk. I walked by the area (where it normally is) several times during the cruise, no one there. I scoured fun times for the information. Finally, called guest services and they told me there was no future cruise desk on board.

I thought they might do this. Thanks for sharing.

I booked using the FC desk for the first time on Splendor in Feb. I knew the exact cabin I wanted. I made it very easy for the guy working the desk! It is interesting that the Liberty had no FC place. I guess they figured giving out $100 obc for booking onboard eats into their profit!!