S&S question

always_wright

I searched the forums but couldnt find an answer. We're leaving next Saturday on the Sunshine with our kids age 8 & 12. They received some Carnival GC's for Christmas that we are going to apply to the S&S account for their spending

I understand that I can go to the service desk and set spending limits on each card, but what I'm wondering is if the final bill will show a break down of how much was spent on each card or if it will generalize all spending?

Thanks!

Don't wait. We set limits for our kids when we sent up the onboard account online.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How is that done? I set up our account online with a CC and was only given the option to either allow charging or not allow it to each card.

but what I'm wondering is if the final bill will show a break down of how much was spent on each card or if it will generalize all spending?

Thanks!

You can also check it daily on the TV. All you have to do is enter their folio number and it will show every time they spent money and from where.

For our past cruises, if I entered my wife's folio number, it showed every time she used her card. If I entered my folio number, it showed when I used my card plus her useage. Freaked me out at first until I realized that both of our spending was under my folio because the cabin was booked under my name, my card.

For our past cruises, if I entered my wife's folio number, it showed every time she used her card. If I entered my folio number, it showed when I used my card plus her useage. Freaked me out at first until I realized that both of our spending was under my folio because the cabin was booked under my name, my card.

That would've freaked me out! Thanks for the heads up on that!!