Luggage Valet

nwcruisemamma

I tried calling celebrity about this but they acted like they didn't know what luggage valet is!

I am trying to find out if Alaska Airlines is part of the program. We will be on Eclipse out of Miami and our flight home is out of FLL.

Thanks

Two years ago Alaska did not participate, but this is an ever-changing program. They may be in it this year.

You should also know that your flights have to meet time requirements -- what time is your FLL flight?

Edited by cruisestitch

You might also consider booking the hop on hop off bus that has the airport transfer. We did that last November and booked it through Celebrity.

You board the bus at the pier and they load your luggage into a van. The bus is the HOHO tour so you can get off at interesting places. There are assigned times to depart from the Bayside center to FLL or MIA. You get back to the center pick up your bags and put them on your bus.

We did this in connection with Luggage Valet so no bags to mess with. We flew out of MIA about 7PM and thought the HOHO was a pleasant way to spend several hours in the area.

I tried calling celebrity about this but they acted like they didn't know what luggage valet is!

Thanks

Try sending Celebrity an email from their website. That is what I did a couple months ago about the FLL Valet Program and they did reply in about two days. Be sure to send them your flight information.

I am trying to find out if Alaska Airlines is part of the program. We will be on Eclipse out of Miami and our flight home is out of FLL.

Thanks

If this what I think it is, I'll tell you what we did..We got a note from Celebrity(last Jan trip,same as this year's upcoming trip)stating for about $25(not including airline bag fee charges)Your luggage is taken on the last night & you don't see it until you get to your final destination. It worked great for us. Do bear in mind that TSA may still check your luggage. If it happens your luggage may be returned to you, prior to boarding your flight. This didn't happen to us.I hope this helps a bit.

If this what I think it is, I'll tell you what we did..We got a note from Celebrity(last Jan trip,same as this year's upcoming trip)stating for about $25(not including airline bag fee charges)Your luggage is taken on the last night & you don't see it until you get to your final destination. It worked great for us. Do bear in mind that TSA may still check your luggage. If it happens your luggage may be returned to you, prior to boarding your flight. This didn't happen to us.I hope this helps a bit.

We just used Princess' version of Luggage Valet.

When we got home our luggage had a note in it from the TSA that they had checked it. Never got it back in transit at all.

We just used Princess' version of Luggage Valet.

When we got home our luggage had a note in it from the TSA that they had checked it. Never got it back in transit at all.

On the forms it did say that sometimes the luggage has to get a more thorough going through, which could cause delays.