Carnival Breeze - Stories of a "Cruise Virgin" - HD GoPro Tour!

Manatee Mom

Thanks for sharing. Going on first cruise Saturday!! So excited, I'm gonna stay away from the ice cream machine tho. Too funny!!!

Enjoy your first cruise! Study the dream sequence ice cream cone and you will be a expert!!

*LOL* I should do something like that with my GoPro, make like I am a first timer and strap the GoPro Hero 4 on my head and go....*LOL*.....

New GoPro owners-be warned now, it is an freaking awesome camera, but the accessories and mounts cost adds up.....added up what I have sunk into my Hero 3 and Hero 4 and I got around $1500 in accessories, mounts, and the cases I keep them in when I travel...

Breeze--one day, one day......

*LOL* I should do something like that with my GoPro, make like I am a first timer and strap the GoPro Hero 4 on my head and go....*LOL*.....

New GoPro owners-be warned now, it is an freaking awesome camera, but the accessories and mounts cost adds up.....added up what I have sunk into my Hero 3 and Hero 4 and I got around $1500 in accessories, mounts, and the cases I keep them in when I travel...

Breeze--one day, one day......

My DH has absolutely no fancy mounts or extra gopro accessories. He is cheeep! The whole video was shot with him holding the camera in his fingers and praying that he didn't drop it.

Thanks

Many, many thanks from IOWA (born and raised). :D:cool:

Kev

Thanks. Hey, we actually did spend 3 days in Iowa by choice last summer while on a driving trip. Had fun on Rathbun lake. My DH's trip highlight had to be getting his John Deere hat at the John Deere factory experience in moline IL.

Love, love, love your video!! I, too, have a GoPro and have not been able to learn how to edit or add music. Can you give me some tips?

My DH uses a tool called cyberlink power director 13. Very easy to load in music and other editing.

Showed the wife the video linked here on the TV last night and she enjoyed it as well. I then proceeded to watch all the older ones on TV and definitely noticed a progression in the video. Overall, glad the "flat" people are history but would rank them as follows:

1. Flat Daddy

2. Flat Stanley

3. La Cheapo

More "Boy complains" videos in the future. :)

He should have got OBC for having to pick those pepperoni pieces off. :D:D:D

Showed the wife the video linked here on the TV last night and she enjoyed it as well. I then proceeded to watch all the older ones on TV and definitely noticed a progression in the video. Overall, glad the "flat" people are history but would rank them as follows:

1. Flat Daddy

2. Flat Stanley

3. La Cheapo

More "Boy complains" videos in the future. :)

He should have got OBC for having to pick those pepperoni pieces off. :D:D:D

Don't forget about his "fun with green screen video" from prior trip on the breeze

Don't forget about his "fun with green screen video" from prior trip on the breeze

Oops. I saw that one too. :)

So it would be:

1. Flat Daddy

2. Green Screen

3. Flat Stanley

4. La Cheapo

Although 1 & 2 are pretty close and could go either way.