Carnival Breeze - Stories of a "Cruise Virgin" - HD GoPro Tour!

Manatee Mom

Just back from the New Years Carnival Breeze. My DH is up to his usual non-traditional (but yet entertaining and informative) cruise videos again!

This year he takes us on the Carnival Breeze to revisit cruising as a "cruise virgin" who gets to experience all the cruising fun over for the first time.

Here is the link... By the way, he bought a GoPro for this year's trip so there's some extra up close fun to this year's trip!

Enjoy and comments welcome!

Did that ''tour guide'' at the very beginning of the video actually call it .......''5 guys'' burgers? Oh yes she did . I replayed it 3 times. I bet Guy Fieri and Carnival would love to know that!!! The video was great. That took a lot of time to edit.

Sent from my ME301T using Forums mobile app

Thanks for sharing!! Cant wait for our turn on the Breeze!! My dd bought her bf a gopro hopefully he learns how to use it before the cruise :p

FYI, my DH used 1080P Wide mode 48fps for all the videos. He didn't use any attachments or anything, just carried it around EVERYWHERE (sometimes in the waterproof case).

Did that ''tour guide'' at the very beginning of the video actually call it .......''5 guys'' burgers? Oh yes she did . I replayed it 3 times. I bet Guy Fieri and Carnival would love to know that!!! The video was great. That took a lot of time to edit.

Sent from my ME301T using Forums mobile app

Five guys and taco stand for blue cantina too! Glad you enjoyed it.

Love this video! DH and I streamed it on our tv last night and we were dying laughing! Was 99.9% on the fence about getting a go pro and now I'm 110% sure! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FYI, my DH used 1080P Wide mode 48fps for all the videos. He didn't use any attachments or anything, just carried it around EVERYWHERE (sometimes in the waterproof case).

Love love love this video! That wasn't ice cream coming out of that machine, it was awesome sauce. :)

Extra credit for not using "Best day of my life" or "Happiness" songs that seem to be in every cruise video posted on Youtube.

I am also on the fence about buying the GoPro Hero4 Silver that just came out. I am guessing this is the model he bought?

Why 48fps vs. 30 or 60 fps?

Love love love this video! That wasn't ice cream coming out of that machine, it was awesome sauce. :)

Extra credit for not using "Best day of my life" or "Happiness" songs that seem to be in every cruise video posted on Youtube.

I am also on the fence about buying the GoPro Hero4 Silver that just came out. I am guessing this is the model he bought?

Why 48fps vs. 30 or 60 fps?

DH said its a gopro 3+black. Recorded at 48fps because in between 30 and 60 sounded good 😃. Converted to 24fps in the video editing program for cinema effect

DH said its a gopro 3+black. Recorded at 48fps because in between 30 and 60 sounded good 😃.

and I was thinking it had something to with farms and corn :)

Converted to 24fps in the video editing program for cinema effect

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Is he able to grab stills from the footage that are of respectable quality?

Thanks GaPearl! He loved the ice cream and especially the one he made in the dream sequence. I watched him eat the whole thing too!!

Can't tell from your pic, did we we meet at the Meet and Greet?

Edited by jimbo5544

Did not get to watch with sounds but loved it.. Can you tell me where you went rafting and with who? Looks like a lot of fun!

Hope you get to re watch with sound! Anyway we went on the river tubing safari tour through carnival but it was operated by chukka and on the white river in Ochoa rios. Was fun except on the way back to port our van bumped the side of hill and momentarily lost control. We thought we were going to fall off the hill.