1st free upgrade-Thanks RCI

if you list that you wil laccept an upgrade and then you don't like the location, can you keep your original stateroom?

Not if you chose an automatic upgrade with no restrictions. By the time you call, your original stateroom would probably be gone.

Edited by clarea

Not if you chose an automatic upgrade with no restrictions. By the time you call, your original stateroom would probably be gone.

Thanks for this information! Im on my phone now but will change my preferences tomorrow at work to indicate upgrades. I have 9 cruises with RCCL and many others on other lines but have never been upgraded. We either sail in balconies or haven suites on NCL. Also sail on DCL and CCL and not ever an upgrade.

Congrats to all that have snagged one!

js

I got my first upgrade offer on Friday (there was a charge, but it was very small considering) to go from inside to balcony.

I thought at first it was because I purchased a lot of stuff in my pre-cruise planner, but that day I changed my settings saying I wanted any upgrade. I wonder if that is what triggered it. This was from C&A.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums