EZ Check Luggage

pusywillow

We have no baggage fees with our AA (have credit card so no baggage fee). Indicated it on Princess form. When I got home, noticed on my credit card there was a hold(or pending charge) for $25.00 each baggage fee by Princess. After a few days that dropped off and no charge.

Airline didn't charge for the luggage . I was going to call Princess when I saw the pending charge but glad I waited.

The form I have from last month states "first bag free, second bag $50 and third bag $100" for Jet Blue, so just check the form when it is given to you for the details.

Mike:)

Jet Blue will be making a change sometime this year. :( But any flight booked at this time will still fall in to the above "first bag free."

We're doing a 17 day SF - FLL Panama Canal cruise next September and are hoping to use this service to get our luggage back to California.

We still need to figure out our return flight and I'm hoping Princess EZ Air is going to be simple to figure out and to use.