Family friendly shows on Reflection?

tjebme

Was wondering if the ventriloquist is family friendly on the Reflection. Also, does anyone know if there are any kids tv channels?

As mentioned, entertainers like this tend to change weekly. One might be fine, another not so much. In my experience, comedians and the like (including ventriloquists) tend to include some off color humor in their routine. Perhaps you or another adult in your party can go to the first show to check it out, and decide if it's suitable for the kids.

The ventriloquist that was on the Reflection mid-December was family friendly.

Yes there are one or two children's television channels and many on-demand free children's movies.

I my experience, the shows in the main theatre before/after dinner have always been what I would classify family friendly.

Definitely avoid Sin City (late night comedy/burlesque) with children.

Thanks for the input. We are on the 1/17 sailing, so should be about the same as the December sailings.

We're on Reflection right now.

No off colour jokes from the comedian first night,

A wonderful cast how on the second... Music from various broadway shows..

A tremendous pianist singer last night.. Nothing objectionable in the lyrics.

There is an adult show sin city.. Will remind you of hockey players having a friendly chat with a four word and four letter vocabulary... Humour missing unless shock valley is considered funny.

How old are your kids?

Mine were 7 and 8 in November when we sailed Reflection. Most of the shows are singing and dancing. My daughter enjoyed them but my son preferred the kid's club after dinner.

Sin City is adult only.

As for tv - many of the channels have Spanish audio (which my kids found amusing). There is the cartoon network, by which my kids unfortunately discovered a show called Uncle Grandpa. There was one channel (we always had trouble finding it!) which showed some of the Disney XD shows like Good Luck Charlie and a few others. It was usually later at night, and it switch programming.

Yes, there are kid channels on the TV. My kids enjoyed the juggler show, and the production shows (singing, dancing, "cirque" type). Those were the only shows they attended, since the others I didn't feel they would enjoy. The kids club also had a family "disco" night, which we enjoyed as a family. Most of the time they preferred the kids club after dinner. Have fun!