100oz beer tube

theprodigy002

ive seen these beer tube pictures in various reviews and threads and im wondering, are they available on all ships? how much do they cost, and can you take the tube anywhere? thanks

(ill be on the splendor january 18th)

Edited by theprodigy002

ive seen these beer tube pictures in various reviews and threads and im wondering, are they available on all ships? how much do they cost, and can you take the tube anywhere? thanks

(ill be on the splendor january 18th)

You're SOL. They are located in the Red Frog Pubs, which are currently on the Breeze, Freedom, Legend, Magic and Sunshine. Domestics are 26.95, Thirsty Red is 27.95 and Imports are 28.95. I believe the tubes have to stay in the general Pub area. Saw them on the Breeze two years ago, but we had Cheers, so we were not interested.

The tubes are great, they hold about six pints and are great value. On the Legend they were a nightly prize in the pub trivia comp - we won about seven of them and they make a good group drink.

But, they're only in the Red Frog pub, so you'll have to wait for a 2.0 ship. I know that they were available at the Frog on the Conquest in 2013. Good excuse to book another!

Edited by MalGee64

I believe they are available on the ships with the Red Frog Rum Bar on the Lido deck and not just the ships with the Red Frog Pub. I have seen reviews from the Liberty and they had them...

I believe they are available on the ships with the Red Frog Rum Bar on the Lido deck and not just the ships with the Red Frog Pub. I have seen reviews from the Liberty and they had them...

This is correct; Dream, Liberty, and Conquest also have them since they have the RF Rum Bar. They're also available in the EA sports Bar on ships that have that area (which is FANTASTIC!).

The only change I would make to the 101 oz tubes is for them to put an ice pack down in there like most land-based bars do. Now, I typically dont wait around for it to get warm, but on hot days it will pretty quickly.

Yeah, that would be my only complaint is the beer can warm up pretty quick sitting out in the sun.

This is correct; Dream, Liberty, and Conquest also have them since they have the RF Rum Bar. They're also available in the EA sports Bar on ships that have that area (which is FANTASTIC!).

The only change I would make to the 101 oz tubes is for them to put an ice pack down in there like most land-based bars do. Now, I typically dont wait around for it to get warm, but on hot days it will pretty quickly.

man thats lame it seems like every ship except the splendor has it. oh well. thanks everyone for your responses.
You could always invest in the Cheers program and then you can consume as much ice cold beer as you would like, up to 15 per day.