Pictures from Canada/Colonial America 2014

cruiserjanet

Hi all. I have finally uploaded some pictures from our recent Canada/Colonial America (or as I call it "Canalonial") cruise. I had several thousand to go through and tried to upload less than 100. I may end up adding a few more later but this is a start. I also included the food and Chef's Table. I hope you enjoy.

I'm sorry I failed to mention that the pictures are in the link at the bottom of my signature.

I turned off Signatures and can't remember how to get them back. Can you post the link to your pictures?

We cruised NY to Quebec in 2012 and I am finally getting around to scrapbooking the trip. Would love to see your pics!

Thanks!

Edited by MustangGT

I turned off Signatures and can't remember how to get them back. Can you post the link to your pictures?

We cruised NY to Quebec in 2012 and I am finally getting around to scrapbooking the trip. Would love to see your pics!

Thanks!

Up at the top of the page is a horizontal bar with a link to "User CP". Go there.

On the left side is a box, divided into five groups. In the third group, "Settings & Options" is a link to "Edit Options". Go there.

Scroll down until you come to a large box titled "Thread Display Options". The first tick-box is "Show Signatures". Tick the box, scroll to the bottom of the page, click the "Save Changes" button and you're done.

Thanks!

I also don't have the signature turned on but if you click on her user name it's there.

Hi all. I have finally uploaded some pictures from our recent Canada/Colonial America (or as I call it "Canalonial") cruise. I had several thousand to go through and tried to upload less than 100. I may end up adding a few more later but this is a start. I also included the food and Chef's Table. I hope you enjoy.

Greetings Janet! My DW & I just got through viewing your pictures. They are great! We even viewed the Hawaii 2012 pictures and it appears that your were fortunate enough to have a Aft Vista Suite! We are booked on the 28 Day 2015 Oct Hawaii, Samoa & Tahiti cruise in our first Aft Vista Suite (C751). It appears that you were in a comparable suite with the beam. Doesn't look like it was an issue for you? Any comments? mikeandbetty at sbcglobal dot net . Thanks again for the wonderful pictures.

Just us Betty & Mike

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

Greetings Janet! My DW & I just got through viewing your pictures. They are great! We even viewed the Hawaii 2012 pictures and it appears that your were fortunate enough to have a Aft Vista Suite! We are booked on the 28 Day 2015 Oct Hawaii, Samoa & Tahiti cruise in our first Aft Vista Suite (C751). It appears that you were in a comparable suite with the beam. Doesn't look like it was an issue for you? Any comments? mikeandbetty at sbcglobal dot net . Thanks again for the wonderful pictures.

Just us Betty & Mike

I had worked a lot of overtime both years so we felt we deserved the suite both times. LOL! The beam on the balcony on C750 on the Golden was wider and the balcony not as deep as C750 on the Ruby. The Golden is a beautiful ship and we would definitely like to sail on her again but we liked the Ruby better. I felt I didn't have to crawl over the lounge chair as much to get to the other side of the balcony as I did on the Golden. Since my DH faced the window when we slept, he felt the beam blocked some of the light coming from outside since we always have our curtains open. I prefer a room with no beam but it didn't distract from our enjoyment of the cruises.