LIVE From the ALLURE, 11 Jan 2015, With Trainman-2, Judith, and LYRIC

Just an observation, but that dog does look awfully thin

iagree.gif

I did some reading up on them and the photos that came up all show them as, what to me is, too skinny. They are closely related to Greyhounds who are also very thin.

Important Note:

You should never touch or pet a service dog without asking permission first and not be disappointed or upset if the owner says, "No!"

I told Judith that sometime next week I was going to go back onto the Atkins's Diet, Phase 1 and try to restart my weight loss with a goal of getting down to 250 pounds.

I have also walked too much on this cruise but have shown myself that I can walk a lot more even though I am sore from it.

So I am going to start a walking program when I get home. The "All Weather Road" is complete and well compacted and will be a good walking course where I can use my cane, or even my walker.

As time and the availability of shell rock permits, I will finish the western part of the road to the back of our property and I will have a pretty nice walking path.

Lyric "invades" Cozumel! Photos by Ally...

L-01_zps0389c5e6.jpg

L-02_zpsdffe6d12.jpg

L-04_zpsb4a35d94.jpg

L-05_zps05d9d3bd.jpg

L-06_zpseaf0b782.jpg

L-12_zpse8f492ba.jpg

Hello Trainman, thank you for another great review! We are taking our 5 year old grandson on his first cruise in May. We were thinking about taking him to Playa Mia, what did Lyric think about it? Thank you.

Hello Trainman, thank you for another great review! We are taking our 5 year old grandson on his first cruise in May. We were thinking about taking him to Playa Mia, what did Lyric think about it? Thank you.

Is this like a water park or something

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is this like a water park or something

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And how is it possible that there are at least three ships in port and Lyric has it to herself???:eek: My three grandsons (ages 4-7) would LOVE this place!!!:D

Those same two guys were on our Allure Cruise in November on the flow rider. They were hotdogging and showing everyone their mad skills...and they were awesome! The shorter fellow got in the 'competition' event near the end of the week and had glow rings and alcholic drinks and ate food while he surfed. He would take off the rings and toss them to the crowd while he was on the board. It was so fun to watch. They must cruise a lot because he is really skilled. Must be nice to go every few months on such an amazing ship!!;)

I know Lyric had a great time.

I will ask Ally for details but I am pretty sure it was an activity booked through the ship.

I told Judith that sometime next week I was going to go back onto the Atkins's Diet, Phase 1 and try to restart my weight loss with a goal of getting down to 250 pounds.

I have also walked too much on this cruise but have shown myself that I can walk a lot more even though I am sore from it.

So I am going to start a walking program when I get home. The "All Weather Road" is complete and well compacted and will be a good walking course where I can use my cane, or even my walker.

As time and the availability of shell rock permits, I will finish the western part of the road to the back of our property and I will have a pretty nice walking path.

Jim, my husband uses a walker - is the pier at Falmouth walker friendly and are there places to sit.

Hello Trainman, Judith, Ally and Lyric! Thank you for taking us along on your cruise! :o I have enjoyed checking in daily to see your adventures. :D We are thinking of taking our two young (5 and 4) grandsons on a cruise either this summer or next and was wondering if they would need a passport? We would be doing a Caribbean cruise from Florida (Oasis).

Enjoy your last day on Allure.

Jim, my husband uses a walker - is the pier at Falmouth walker friendly and are there places to sit.

Yes, the pier at Falmouth is walker friendly! But most of it is sort of "tile like" and a bit bumpy for walkers.

It is "V" shaped with the bottom of the "V" pointed toward the Ocean. You will have to walk from the gangway to the bottom of the "V" and then turn back and walk through the main entrance building to get to the inside shopping area. Once you are inside, there are nice benches lined up on both sides of the "V" but they are not in the shade.

In the photo below you can see the benches in front of the buildings and the "tile like" finish on the ground. The entrance building is to the left out of the photo.

DSCN1959_zps5e56aad4.jpg

Hello Trainman, Judith, Ally and Lyric! Thank you for taking us along on your cruise! :o I have enjoyed checking in daily to see your adventures. :D We are thinking of taking our two young (5 and 4) grandsons on a cruise either this summer or next and was wondering if they would need a passport? We would be doing a Caribbean cruise from Florida (Oasis).

Enjoy your last day on Allure.

They can use a birth certificate, but it has to be "Government" issued and have a seal on it.

And how is it possible that there are at least three ships in port and Lyric has it to herself???:eek: My three grandsons (ages 4-7) would LOVE this place!!!:D

Most of the kids were from the other RCI ship and had to leave an hour earlier than Ally and Lyric.

A busy morning and way too many photos but here are a few

Booty is doing great at Pet Paradise

01Booty-03_zps372ef308.jpg

Lyric was not crushed by the giant panda

L-13_zpsc446fdda.jpg

On the Boardwalk is a costume place where you can dress up and they take your photos. I suggested to Ally that they try it.

L-15_zps7efa4bb4.jpg

L-16_zps5bd1743a.jpg

So on the the Rock Climbing Wall.

You had to wear socks!

DSCN2073_zpscb953692.jpg

Ready to Climb.

DSCN2080_zps89badaee.jpg

Unfortunately, Lyric was just too short and had trouble reaching the grabs. She managed to climb to 4 times her height which was pretty good for her first try!

DSCN2083_zps9153cb9e.jpg

DSCN2085_zps4361b8a4.jpg

Ally is an experienced climber and zipped on up to the top to ring the bell.

DSCN2087_zps8be4b668.jpg

DSCN2094_zpsb90dcf5c.jpg