Favorite Trivia Theme

jp12687

I usually go to all of them on sea days, but my favorite is general. I also like when they do one that is a little different then just asking questions. Playing parts of songs, pictures, etc. I don't do as well at these but like the change of pace.

My favorite on all of our cruises was Harry Potter trivia. My 10 yr old had a perfect score that tied a team that consisted of 6 adults. The host wanted to give two ships but my daughter refused and wanted to play sudden death. (The poor host was so worried that he would have a ten year old girl in hysterical tears)

She won. And the packed lounge went crazy.

[ATTACH]336116[/ATTACH]

Feb '11 Carnival Elation

Nov '11 Carnival Fascination

Sep '12 Royal Monarch of the Seas

Nov '12 Royal Freedom of the Seas

Sep '13 Carnival Dream

Jan '14 Disney Dream

Mar '14 Disney Magic

Aug '14 Caribbean Princess

Oct '14 Carnival Dream

May '15 Carnival Sunshine

Nov '15 Carnival Sunshine

That's awesome!! Good for you!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

I loved the one hit wonder trivia on Ecstasy a couple weeks ago, I lost in a tie breaker. Harry Potter trivia was hard for me, my daughter was seasick and couldn't go. Friends trivia was fun and we did really well in both general trivia games, we won one of them. I love to go to as many as possible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I played the HARDEST trivia game I have ever played on the Imagination in August. The theme was "Name the Year". I have a good idea of when events happened within a year or two, but it's really hard to come up with the EXACT year. Everyone was groaning about this game and the winners only got 4 answers right out of 15!

I thought I knew a lot about Seinfeld and Big Bang Theory until attending the trivia contests - they were really hard.

DH and I love to play trivia on the ships (we play on land, too at local restaurants).

Even if you think you won't do well, you should attend sports trivia - it's really not about stats and such, and it is spread over quite a lot of sports events and years. If you listen to the news or current events at all then you have quite a good chance. Just remember (and this is the question 90% of the attendees get wrong) - Tiger Woods is NOT the youngest player to win the U.S. Open. :p

I won two Ships on a Stick on the last cruise, but can not remember the categories.

I do remember playing Star Wars trivia and doing terrible in it.

The team trivia contest was fun

Star Wars trivia!! My fiance and I are such total SW nerds... we would be alllll over trivia like that. :-D :-D They didn't have that on our Magic cruise in March -- I'm hoping they'll have it on Breeze this next March! :-)

Star Wars trivia!! My fiance and I are such total SW nerds... we would be alllll over trivia like that. :-D :-D They didn't have that on our Magic cruise in March -- I'm hoping they'll have it on Breeze this next March! :-)

I would do OK if there was Star Trek trivia.

The one contest I won was called "Genius" trivia. 25 questions where you had to fill in the blank to phrases.

i.e. 26 ________ in the _________

(Letters) ... (Alphabet)

Harry Potter for my daughters.

This was our first cruise where we won medals but the gold SOAS eluded us! Alas, we'll need another opportunity to expand our fleet.

We heard talk from the trivia leader that a Carnival-wide electronic method of providing random questions was coming...but she still had the big binder as her guide. Has anyone seen this in use yet?

We play quite a bit of trivia especially on the last sea day. My sister and I are a wee bit competitive and the sports trivia was our big showdown last cruise. I ended up first and she was second. Really liked the EA prize package.

I hope the sports trivia is like last time because she wants a rematch and my daughters boyfriend wants a shot at me.

Our competitive nature cost us at a trivia contest they held in the main theater where they showed pictures from movies with the actors body taken out leaving only the clothes. Really fun but they encouraged people to compete as teams but we just couldn't do it. The contest was either 50 or 60 questions long but if we had teamed up we would have missed 1 question and won by 8 points. Instead neither of us really came that close.

I was completely amazed at people getting the Disney questions which I thought were extremely difficult and these were not kids.