Yve hotel

Eileenfa1

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Is it nice? I got a room with a view of Miami bay. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I checked it out when we went down for our Breeze 12/28 sailing. We are staying there prior to our 4/5 cruise on the Breeze. Could not see a room, but lobby was real nice. Windows were smaller tho.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We will be staying there Feb 12&13. We "won":confused: a bid on priceline for 5 rooms and immediately my heart sank.

After reading literally 100s of reviews I am panicking.:eek: All we can do at this point is cross our fingers and hope for the best. :( If nothing else at least we know the location can't be beat. :D

I hope the old the old saying expect the worse...hope for the best works to our advantage:p

We're booked here for Feb.28 and I'm second guessing this decision. When I started looking I was surprised by the prices for hotels in downtown Miami, especially adding the exchange rate to Canadian currency. I'll be anxious to here all your thoughts on the hotel. We're booked in a Bay-view king room and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's big enough to move around in!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just checked into Yve and so far the hotel is beautiful! Staff is friendly, they offer a shuttle to the port for $6 a person. The room that we are in had 3 big windows all with different views of the bay.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Just checked into Yve and so far the hotel is beautiful! Staff is friendly, they offer a shuttle to the port for $6 a person. The room that we are in had 3 big windows all with different views of the bay.

Sounds awesome!Thanks for sharing... What times do the shuttles run? And what room category did you get? Also any pictures?

I tried to load pictures but I am not sure how to do that from my phone. The first shuttle is at 9:30. We just walked over to Bayside market which is about a block away and CVS is right beside the hotel. When we booked it was still called B2 hotel so we booked king bed bay view stunning.

That is what we have booked! Also great news about the shuttle. I don't think most hotels have them that early. Any idea what the cost of a taxi is?

I don't know the cost of a taxi to the port. From the airport it cost us $25.

Was it easy to get a taxi to the hotel? Also, did u get to the hotel before 3 pm? Just wanting to see if they had a room ready early or did u have to use luggage storage

We did not get into Miami until 7. When you collect your bags at baggage claim there are signs that point you to where to get a taxi. Some one was there and asked us where we were going and then got a taxi for us. The taxi driver was not sure where the hotel was so we gave him the address .

Sorry, but I can not figure out how to load pictures.

• 1 month later...

We stayed at the Yve in February this year and it was awful. The rooms are barely bigger than the bed and the bathroom was just as small. I could literally brush my teeth while sitting on the toilet! YUCK!! It was so small I couldn't shut the door because it made me feel claustrophobic. The buffet was EXTREMELY overpriced ($35) and the food was mediocre at best. We had to carry our bags down 9 flights of stairs because the elevators were not working. Eventually they had a maintenance man running the ONE elevator to each floor but it was not helping the backup in the hallways. We had one window in the room and it was in the corner so far up and so small we couldn't see anything even if we wanted to. If you can get your money back I would recommend you try somewhere else. I paid WAY too much for this hotel and will never stay again. The only thing we enjoyed was being able to walk to the Bayside Marketplace and there is a CVS right next door.

Edited by deew0424

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anyone know if they will secure your luggage if your room is not ready when you arrive? We are staying post cruise and really hope I didn't mess up! :confused:

Jen

You might want to check out their early arrival offer. For $31, and depending upon room availability, they'll let you check in right away.