Sail along with us - Indy 8-day Caribbean Report (Picture heavy)

OP -

Thanks for the pictures and reading. This has been terrific. We sail Indy on 2/27 and this just got us REALLY excited!!!

DanScrim, if you're sailing Indy on Saturday 2/28 of this year, we have a very active and fun roll call running -- come on over and join us!

To the OP -- do you remember if there was a 'White Party' on one of the evenings.

I plan on bringing a predominantly 'white outfit' when we sail on Valentines Day for the 8 day itinerary.

I hope they do! We went to our first White Party on the Allure last year during spring break and it was so much fun!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I googled Royal Caribbean menus and came up with this link. They are not necessarily in this order, it changes for Western and Eastern. When I did Western on Freedom last June, it was Mojo, Saffron, Sitake (CC stars it if I put the real word in, there should be an H in between the S and i), Pimiento, Jasmine, Basil, Pomodoro.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

Edited by mickev99

I googled Royal Caribbean menus and came up with this link. They are not necessarily in this order, it changes for Western and Eastern. When I did Western on Freedom last June, it was Mojo, Saffron, Sitake (CC stars it if I put the real word in, there should be an H in between the S and i), Pimiento, Jasmine, Basil, Pomodoro.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

Awesome. That worked!! Thanks!

Jess

To the OP -- do you remember if there was a 'White Party' on one of the evenings.

I plan on bringing a predominantly 'white outfit' when we sail on Valentines Day for the 8 day itinerary.

I was on the Indy last week for the 8 night. There was a white party in the evening on Day 6 on the Pool Deck from 10:15-midnight. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Our favorite place on a Freedom-class ship is the bow. Right at the front. Get there early for a great spot. Later on in the cruise we usually went up to deck 12. There's so much energy on the initial sailaway that you could be in almost any outdoor space and it wouldn't matter.

Which deck would someone suggest? Its hard to get there so early with muster right before.. We would like to get our "wave form" turned it so we want to make sure they see us.. :)

I hope they do! We went to our first White Party on the Allure last year during spring break and it was so much fun!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Was on Indy two weeks ago for the 8 day itinerary.....they really did not have a 'white party' liked we have had on other ships. I was disappointed. It probably was because we had an inexperienced CD, who in many ways did things very well, but in other areas showed his inexperience in the position. After the week he was filling in, he went back to his role as Activity Manager.

Overall we had a great time on Indy....the entertainment staff was overall very very good.